The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Maple Leafs win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:00 PM

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Why would the Leafs fire Dubas after they win the Cup? It was one game. Tampa is down their two top D. They’re the team that’s cooked. 

The Bruins would be licking their chops, if the Laffs somehow managed to upset the mighty Bolts. Leaf players are too distracted making excuses and explaining their ineptitude in game one to their tireless mediots.They’ll be too mentally exhausted to compete in game two of this series.

Getting to the SCF would be like climbing Mount Everest for the Leafs. 

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Canucks Curse said:

at least Schenn got to play a playoff game for the Laffs, he deserves a cool experience 

I think that he’s already suffered enough. The playoff experience with the Leafs was cool until they hit the ice. At least Schenn got two of these

Could contain: Transportation, Vehicle, Yacht, Watercraft, Ship, Boat

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

17 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

. Leaf players are too distracted making excuses and explaining their ineptitude in game one to their tireless mediots

Look at these two goofs. Do they look like a couple players ready to battle too bruises and blood?! These pics were pregame last night. More focused on their top hats and manbags. Brutal. 

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Formal Wear, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Tie

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Long Sleeve, Pants, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person

29 minutes ago, rekker said:

Look at these two goofs. Do they look like a couple players ready to battle too bruises and blood?! These pics were pregame last night. More focused on their top hats and manbags. Brutal. 

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Formal Wear, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Tie

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Long Sleeve, Pants, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person

What a couple of tools.

52 minutes ago, rekker said:

One of our best players is nicknamed Huggy Bear, makes the opposition shiver in their boots. Yah, we’re a long ways off from being a successful playoff team.

20 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

What a couple of tools.

Lol. Your my friend now PB. Wouldn't you just be choked as a coach if 22 million worth of players walked in like that pregame, in a prove something  playoff tilt, and then layed that egg!?

14 minutes ago, rekker said:

Lol. Your my friend now PB. Wouldn't you just be choked as a coach if 22 million worth of players walked in like that pregame, in a prove something  playoff tilt, and then layed that egg!?

These two have always been assclowns. I highly doubt Pettersson or Hughes would walk in looking like some bargain basement pimps.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

These two have always been assclowns. I highly doubt Pettersson or Hughes would walk in looking like some bargain basement pimps.

Lol. I've been roasted for saying I wouldn't trade EP for either of those twits. EP has more fight then both of those clowns combined. All bets are off at the mall discount rack though. Marner and AM may have the inside track on battling clothing sales lineups. 

• Vintage 1

33 minutes ago, Wise Guy said:

One of our best players is nicknamed Huggy Bear, makes the opposition shiver in their boots. Yah, we’re a long ways off from being a successful playoff team.

HuggyBear was a bad ass pimp on Startsky and Hutch. We are closer than you think!, lol.

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Lol. I've been roasted for saying I wouldn't trade EP for either of those twits. EP has more fight then both of those clowns combined. All bets are off at the mall discount rack though. Marner and AM may have the inside track on battling clothing sales lineups. 

shoes GIF