The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 13, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Well, season is finally done. Team is committing to another retool and Cheech is retiring. Might be one of the most depressing seasons I've experienced. Lol. Now it's just a waiting game for the Draft and Free agency. Might not even bother watching the lottery. I already know Chicago or Anaheim will get 1st overall and it'll piss me off.

• RoughGame 1

7 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Demko was playing his worst hockey ever this season, their record would be worse if he didn't finally decide to get healthy. How was a bad demko missing for months going to help? I could see it if he was playing amazing and went down to injury but your point is just put to lunch. 

Because he was injured…

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

Why did we go on a once in a lifetime run to finish this season? Why?!?!! We’re going to pick a bum at 11. This team is so frustrating they make me sick!! Can they do anything right?!?! Why treat these games like your in a playoff race?!?! 

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Sad 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Sepultura said:

Why did we go on a once in a lifetime run to finish this season? Why?!?!! We’re going to pick a bum at 11. This team is so frustrating they make me sick!! Can they do anything right?!?! Why treat these games like your in a playoff race?!?! 

200.gif