The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

27 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He's a beast. Can't believe nux passed on him. JB's legacy. 

Character issues.  You think that gutless  coward wouldn't have disgraced the Canucks with his refusal to act like a real man on or off the ice?  That turtle has no place on a respectable team; Calgary was the perfect place for him.

• Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Character issues.  You think that gutless  coward wouldn't have disgraced the Canucks with his refusal to act like a real man on or off the ice?  That turtle has no place on a respectable team; Calgary was the perfect place for him.

The objective is to win games not to earn favour or respect and Tkachuk is a big reason why the Panthers are moving on. He would have been a difference maker on the Canucks as well, lets not kid ourselves. Also we wouldn't have the same issues re-signing him as the Flames did. I don't see the point of bringing it up anymore as it has been 7 years since that draft, its time to move on.

Edited by Toews
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Toews said:

The objective is to win games not to earn favour or respect and Tkachuk is a big reason why the Panthers are moving on. He would have been a difference maker on the Canucks as well, lets not kid ourselves. Also we wouldn't have the same issues re-signing him as the Flames did. I don't see the point of bringing it up anymore as it has been 7 years since that draft, its time to move on.

He would have been a locker room cancer here as well.   You don't think our players would have gotten sick of all the garbage he pulls?  Grateful that worthless sack of $#&@ was passed on.

Just like your namesake, sometimes players can't be made welcome no matter their skill level.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

Please help!

the leafs media has made its way into our public schools! My kids came home saying there are rooting for the leafs?!?!? Who is responsible for allowing this in our schools? I am very concerned this may have long lasting affects, this is outrageous. 
#Protect our children 

Edited by BertaNuck
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

He wasn't great, but he still left less of a mess than the idiot he replaced.

Nice try King. But it’s fact the most successful teams in our history had Gillis as both GM and POHO. And he won the GM of the year award. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, BertaNuck said:

Please help!

the leafs media has made its way into our public schools! My kids came home saying there are rooting for the leafs?!?!? Who is responsible for allowing this in our schools? I am very concerned this may have long lasting affects, this is outrageous. 
#Protect out children 

DeathSantis is gonna cancel the Leafs!

He has my vote (if I had one) if he can actually get that done. :lol:

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Series tied 0-0
35 minutes ago, kilgore said:

4E79A19D-5CC8-4721-80E0-1C55F96B0948.jpe

or Tkachuk?

hmmmmmmm

benning_jim.jpg

Pettersson and Tkachuk as linemates would have been something special for sure.

He’s really evolved into a leader even if he is still a rat.

• Cheers 1