The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Panthers win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2023 at 11:00 PM

6 minutes ago, rekker said:

True story. I used to watched some racing and within a short time span I watched the Great Canadian Greg Moore and then Dale Earnhart die in crashes live as I watched. It turned me off racing for awhile. I do watch some F1 now with my boy. 

I was at a car show with my wife while she was pregnant and her feet started hurting. I looked behind a curtain and saw a table and some chairs so we went and sat down. A few minutes later someone came and asked what we were doing and I told him my wife was pregnant and just wanted to sit down. He sat down with us, it was Greg Moore, and chatted for a good 20 minutes. He was there to sign autographs a bit later.

I've heard of him before but wouldn't recognize him but he soon became my favorite driver, very sad day when he crashed for us, he was a very nice person.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Wise Guy said:

I was at a car show with my wife while she was pregnant and her feet started hurting. I looked behind a curtain and saw a table and some chairs so we went and sat down. A few minutes later someone came and asked what we were doing and I told him my wife was pregnant and just wanted to sit down. He sat down with us, it was Greg Moore, and chatted for a good 20 minutes. He was there to sign autographs a bit later.

I've heard of him before but wouldn't recognize him but he soon became my favorite driver, very sad day when he crashed for us, he was a very nice person.

Moto GP.

90% Rider, 10% Motorcycle.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Wise Guy said:

It was a horrific crash that took his life and you knew he was done the moment it happened. I've never watched it again, refuse to. 

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rekker said:

It was a horrific crash that took his life and you knew he was done the moment it happened. I've never watched it again, refuse to. 

Isle of Man TT. 101 races since 1907. 265 Fatalities.

Yet people still do it.

• Like 2