The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights win 2023 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2023 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Crimson-JH said:

If he ever get out of Deadmonton, he could… 

He'd need to go to a team with a strong coach who can convince him to not try to put himself in a leadership role, stop the diving, start backchecking, and start making winning a priority.  I don't think he's close enough to a man to do it regardless of location.

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I hope Seattle steamrolls Vegas next year. In fact I hope the whole Pacific Division stomps on Vegas next year.

That's my command too but Bettman and his minions will ensure that doesn't happen. Vegas is a too precious of a golden child for this bush league that promotes betting on games like Twitter promotes Elon Musk.

1 minute ago, Crimson-JH said:

I better go hunt for it in person and make a wish for Canucks to win it! Lol Explore Founding Father GIF

I still can't believe my Mom drank from the Holy Grail. She was taking her nursing in Hamilton. And the Leafs came to Hamilton General with the Cup. And had the nurses drink from it, including my Mom. That holiness didn't pass on to any of us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

That's my command too but Bettman and his minions will ensure that doesn't happen. Vegas is a too precious of a golden child for this bush league that promotes betting on games like Twitter promotes Elon Musk.

Well once the NBA gets into Vegas. It's possible the Brass Knaves might be #4 or #5 in town. Maybe the team will move to Utah. Hahhahahhaha

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

I still can't believe my Mom drank from the Holy Grail. She was taking her nursing in Hamilton. And the Leafs came to Hamilton General with the Cup. And had the nurses drink from it, including my Mom. That holiness didn't pass on to any of us.

That's so cool! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wow, I just thought what year that was! 1967! 

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If it was a Leafs cup you may actually be cursed..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

True Story: I got to touch the cup and get a photo with it. It was after the 2010 season. I did infact whisper the Cup to take the Canucks to the final and win it… That almost came out true… it would’ve been so poetic… :(

which is why I’m hoping to see it again..

Edited by Crimson-JH
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Wow, I just thought what year that was! 1967! 

Going by logic of my Mom being 18 in 1947, I'd say it was one of 1947, 1948, 1949. I think she went to Sunnybrook for 1-2 years before she moved out West.

I'm the youngest and my parents had me in their late 30's.

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

True Story: I got to touch the cup and get a photo with it. It was after the 2010 season. I did infact whisper the Cup to take the Canucks to the final and win it… That almost came out true… it would’ve been so poetic… :(

which is why I’m hoping to see it again..

I touched the cup too! It was fun looking at all the names on the cup!