The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights win 2023 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Final  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/2023 at 12:00 AM

2 hours ago, brilac said:

@Crimson-JH ! Are you there !?? Are you inside, outside ???

Nah, I’m planning to go Monday! It’s Saturday and traffic everywhere in town is a f-kin mess, because the tourists are in town too. :frantic:

Welcome to Sin City with piss poor roads and lack of transits (not like Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I don’t get it either. I’ve been sitting around tvs and radios for decades like a Jack o lantern watching my team come up dry..and along comes a Frankenstein team constructed with bettmans recipe book, been around less than some of my undershirt beer stains, and they in the cup final.  Yeah take a seat you bums! Lol 

Yupp at least Florida has earned their stripes 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

Nah, I’m planning to go Monday! It’s Saturday and traffic everywhere in town is a f-kin mess, because the tourists are in town too. :frantic:

Welcome to Sin City with piss poor roads and lack of transits (not like Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver). 

Ok, make sure to ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE ON MONDAY! 

• Like 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [SCF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) | Golden Knights lead 1-0
1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The magic is over for Bob and Ketchup…

Yup. They’ve had it easy so far against those joke eastern teams. Seriously. Bruins? Lmao. Leafs? Pmgo. Canes? Craperolla. Now against a good club they are being embarrassed. No Cup for you Tkapuke. You overrated piece of craperolla. 

• There it is 1

6 minutes ago, Darius said:

I don’t get it either. I’ve been sitting around tvs and radios for decades like a Jack o lantern watching my team come up dry..and along comes a Frankenstein team constructed with bettmans recipe book, been around less than some of my undershirt beer stains, and they in the cup final.  Yeah take a seat you bums! Lol 

I have been on the Florida bandwagon since early April or so but I can't necessarily blame folks for not cheering for them. They are pissy team when they are losing, even cheering for them I can't help hope for the likes of Tkachuk or Bennett to get rocked. Vegas is fairly bland in comparison.

Edited by Toews
  • Cheers 2