The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ‘Tis the Dog Days of Summer, Are we Thinging Before Training Camp?

Rate this topic

AngryElf

8 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Feelin really bad for Price…. Clearly he’s still battling some mental health issues. Something’s  not right with him. I hope this doesn’t hurt his confidence/mental health.

I thought that seemed like a scripted joke that didn't land. I've met/talked to Price a few times- he's not a dumb guy and Reinbacher isn't that tough of a name. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

I thought that seemed like a scripted joke that didn't land. I've met/talked to Price a few times- he's not a dumb guy and Reinbacher isn't that tough of a name. 

But where did this script come from? I could understand if it was someone who messed up drafting Price, but that wasnt the case…. So im confused about that joke? He needed help for sure on making that selection. You’d think he would have cut the joke and made the selection. 
idk maybe it was a joke, but that was tough to watch either way.

there is no doubt he was a very smart guy and a great speaker. Always gave good interviews….  That one just seemed like something was really off…. Especially with his mental health in recent years

Edited by AnthonyG

1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

But where did this script come from? I could understand if it was someone who messed up drafting Price, but that wasnt the case…. So im confused about that joke? He needed help for sure on making that selection. You’d think he would have cut the joke and made the selection. 
idk maybe it was a joke, but that was tough to watch either way

Shots fired at Bobby Clarke/ Claude.....what the hells that kids name? Giroux!