The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Happy to yeet one of LL/SS/MR/Ilunga tonight tbh

Ok. Explain this group at its connections.

You've been throwing shade at me and illunga but provided no substance for it. I thought you were towny earlier, but definitely losing that because all you're doing is throwing mud around without any actual solving taking place.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You've been throwing shade at me and illunga but provided no substance for it. I thought you were towny earlier, but definitely losing that because all you're doing is throwing mud around without any actual solving taking place.

I never said you were all connected, and I fully expect to be wrong on one or two of you. Why do you care about me "throwing shade" at Ilunga?

- Your posts have given me weird vibes and your play reminds me of your scum meta. I'm having a hard time figuring out why though, so whatever.

- MR has spent most of the game posting irrelevant stuff, and the one *actual* post he's made was really weak IMO.

- Ilunga had one fly-by post where he listed off reads which were basically summaries of what other people were saying, which always flags me as super scummy. If you're not paying attention, how do you have opinions on so many players?

- SS in the last couple pages seemed super out of character. Seems like he doesn't want to step on any toes or piss anyone off, which is very unlike him.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

In that group I'd knock over SS for sure. I explained why earlier. 

I see no reason to bother with illunga rn, and I'm kinda buying Aladeen's call on MR.

I can't be the only one who finds this odd, right?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I never said you were all connected, and I fully expect to be wrong on one or two of you. Why do you care about me "throwing shade" at Ilunga?

Because imo he sounds like town illunga. I've been duped by him before, but he doesn't give me sirens like SD and SS

- Your posts have given me weird vibes and your play reminds me of your scum meta. I'm having a hard time figuring out why though, so whatever.

Yeah whatever. I'm town. Deal with it

- MR has spent most of the game posting irrelevant stuff, and the one *actual* post he's made was really weak IMO.

I like the leaning on SD, and deens read on MR being 3P, and his motivation to get himself killed makes sense to me.

- Ilunga had one fly-by post where he listed off reads which were basically summaries of what other people were saying, which always flags me as super scummy. If you're not paying attention, how do you have opinions on so many players?

Fair enough. I feel like he just does that every game.

- SS in the last couple pages seemed super out of character. Seems like he doesn't want to step on any toes or piss anyone off, which is very unlike him.

Yes. A sensible, safe SS is always a red flag.

Thoughts on SD and Deen pls

• Like 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Thoughts on SD and Deen pls

SD - Posting a lot of nonsense which is NAI for him. I think I'm leaning town on him because of how last night unfolded (the main wagons were likely town/town IMO).

Aladeen - Haven't really noticed him. If you have any noteworthy posts of his to quote, I'm happy to take a look.

• Like 1