The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Holy Grail (Game Over - SK Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

I'm down to see a slanker get lynched, at least SD and SS are posting and it feels like a coinflip with SS, idk really how he plays but the Wolfy comment has stuck in my head for a while

SD from where I see it it doesn't make sense for him to be mafia if MR is 3hg trying to bait him, maybe this is 300 IQ or something

Tanev has shown up more than the rest (when summoned) and his posts seem reasonable.

Probably not either of the two up for GK/sub

One of the others I'm just saving vote til final hour to see if any of them starts playing

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

I never said you were all connected, and I fully expect to be wrong on one or two of you. Why do you care about me "throwing shade" at Ilunga?

- Your posts have given me weird vibes and your play reminds me of your scum meta. I'm having a hard time figuring out why though, so whatever.

- MR has spent most of the game posting irrelevant stuff, and the one *actual* post he's made was really weak IMO.

- Ilunga had one fly-by post where he listed off reads which were basically summaries of what other people were saying, which always flags me as super scummy. If you're not paying attention, how do you have opinions on so many players?

- SS in the last couple pages seemed super out of character. Seems like he doesn't want to step on any toes or piss anyone off, which is very unlike him.

I am reading backwards through the thread, had a late night last night.

I never flagged anyone as super scummy, or for that matter, sure that they are town.

It is early days yet.

I don't know if you know however I live in Australia, different timezone. 

Couldn't post yesterday leading into nightfall due to work.

Nobody contributed much after NF my time 

19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I guess maf could be hiding in the slank, but I'll bet some are posting, and voting.

I totally agree however, it doesn't make sense to me to take out people who actually contributing.

Especially when do many aren't.

21 minutes ago, luckylager said:

@Aladeen

Thoughts on MR as jester.

BJ said no bastardized roles I feel like jester would fall into this category. 

BW was one of 3 in a 3p team. Probably not a cult, I feel like SK team is likely I really do think he is also a 3p and his death will activate the SK. 

At some point it may be worth our while to activate the SK especially if we don’t hit a mafia this round either by lynch or vig. But I don’t like giving players their lynch wishes. 

• Like 1