The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

After much discussion within the organization, and taking a few extra days after what should have been Brett's 10th NHL game, it was decided that he should continue to develop his game in the WHL, we can't wait to see Brett back here next season for good!

Assignment:

Florida assigns F Brett Bulmer to Rochester

New Jersey Devils Updated Lineup

Bobby Ryan - Anze Kopitar - Corey Perry

James van Riemsdyk - Brooks Laich - Ville Leino

Nate Thompson - Marcus Johansson - Rich Peverley

Dustin Jeffrey - Jeff Halpern - Arron Asham

Gustav Nyquist - Cory Emmerton

Duncan Keith - Niklas Kronwall

Karl Alzner - John Carlson

Marc-Andre Gragnani - Joe Corvo

Ben Lovejoy

Jonas Hiller

Michal Neuvirth

NASHVILLE PREDATOR PRESS RELEASE

Well folks we brought players in here and I made a promise to them just as I made a promise to all the predators fans when I took over this team that I was going to build a new foundation to this team. From that foundation I promised to build a team that could contend rather than a team shooting for the highest draft pick. I promised the fans an entertaining product who's jersey they would be proud to wear and I promised the players a teams who's jersey they would be proud to play in.

I can honestly say that I am very proud of what my players have accomplished so far. After one month they have gone beyond my expectations. Recently we brought in a few new guys in Lucic, Weaver and Sobotka and I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome them although from my understanding the players already did so; something to do with jock straps, water and a deep freeze.

I want to let the fans of Nashville know that I'm not finished fulfilling my promise to them. I'd also like to let the players know how proud and happy I am with all of them so far. It's going to be one hell of a Christmas party this year boys. I already have a game a lined up...pin the red cross on Ryan Whitney will be a big hit I'm sure.

As far as injuries go we were extremely happy to get Tim Connolly back this month and he has done spectacular for us. From what I understand Crombeen may not be far off. Whitney didn't get much of an opportunity to get back in the groove after his ankle injury but he tells me this extra time off has made his ankle feel even better than it did when he was cleared to play. We're excited to be getting all these players back.

Archived