The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Unreal. I question that choice of putting in Alves at 4th. Meaning if he missed, which he did, Ronaldo might not have gotten an oppurtunity to shoot, which he didn't. Really questionable decision.

Way to really take out the confidence of a player. He goes up, as nervous as is, gets taken out, then gets forced to shoot in a must-score situation.

Cesc did it against us back in 2008 and he did it again this year.

Way to really take out the confidence of a player. He goes up, as nervous as is, gets taken out, then gets forced to shoot in a must-score situation.

Cesc did it against us back in 2008 and he did it again this year.

they have to go up in the order they put in to the ref before the first kick, he went early.............

they have to go up in the order they put in to the ref before the first kick, he went early.............

Thanks for making me feel dumb. LOL

I even looked at Bento and thought where he was going to put Ronaldo. Too late it was though.

Shocked at what has come down the pipe at Rangers. Wow.

Edit: I've always been a Celtic supporter but you never in a million years want to see as old a club as Rangers be put to the brink.

Edited by :D

Just watched highlights of the PK's

What a cruel way for Portugal to lose. I was cheering for Spain but can't help but feel bad for Portugal there. To be on the wrong side of the iron not one but two times is just brutal. That's why I hate deciding games in shootouts in hockey and/or soccer.

• Upvote 2

I just got my ticket for Celtic vs FC Sion in the Europa League Playoffs tomorrow.

Lisbon Lions Stand. Hoping there will be a decent turnout (By decent I mean 50,000+. Anything less than 45,000 and I'll be disappointed).

How do you think Celtic will fare in the Scottish League? Champs again?

Edited by Ghostsof1915