The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Csi Miami Cancelled

DonLever

CSI: New York has always been my favourite. I haven't watched it in a long time now, but when I did, I preferred that one out of the three. Miami was probably my most disliked one. Maybe it was David Caruso, the stories, or the annoying orangey saturation of the show, but I just never got into it. For CSI: NY, I loved all the characters (Sinise as Mac Taylor is awesome) and multi-episode story arcs.

You can add me to the CSI NY fan club. I started off watching the Las Vegas one (waaaay back) but then it got a bit stale for me. My mom loves CSI Miami and always got annoyed when I made fun of Horatio Caine's one-liners.

However, I'd watch NCIS over any of the CSI shows at this point.

CSI: New York has always been my favourite. I haven't watched it in a long time now, but when I did, I preferred that one out of the three. Miami was probably my most disliked one. Maybe it was David Caruso, the stories, or the annoying orangey saturation of the show, but I just never got into it. For CSI: NY, I loved all the characters (Sinise as Mac Taylor is awesome) and multi-episode story arcs.

Of the three series, I think I prefer CSI: NY as well. "Baba O'Riley" works so well as its opening theme; perhaps the best of the three The Who songs featured in the various CSI opening titles. Gary Sinise is also an excellent actor.

Both CSI:NY and the original CSI are confirmed to be renewed

2. CSI: Miami: In its 10th season, it averaged 10.5 million viewers, not far off from its ninth-season performance. At the same time, it was not far behind CSI (12.4 million) and was a bit ahead of CSI: NY (10.5 million), both of which are coming back. Speculation on its demise has centered on its production costs.

Archived