The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Canucks preparing for Rick Nash

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

A. Nash won't waive his NTC to come here.

B. We wouldnt get him without trading Schneider or else trading Luongo and alot of other big pieces.

C. Eklund is just an idiot in general, someone should find him and destroy his computer.

With all due respect though I have been saying Gillis is shopping both goalies. To get maximum value and make it look like other teams could be in on Luongo. That would get Florida going hopefully. If not well it may have to be Schneiderman I'm afraid.

Hey news I'll upgrade to yam fries on that order, thanks.

Never happening, but Schneider for Nash straight up would be sweet, but they'd have to throw in a lot more. Star goalie is far more important to a team's success than a 40 goal scorer. Make them throw in a defenceman for depth and then we're talking.

This will never happen, since they would want Schnieder and he is not going anywhere. Luongo maybe willing to go to Columbus if there is no other team interested, but his first choice would be Florida. Nash would waive to come here, he stated numerous times that he loved Vancouver when he was here for the Olympics

I don't blame Eklund. This is what he does, and always has. He puts out rumors about the teams with the most fans because it gets a better reaction/hits. This is the gullible people's fault.

Every Canadian team is basically connected to every player. It's always been that way for him.

I would believe this rumor there's no way MG is foolish enough to think this current team can win it all.

This would be great news i am pretty sure MG is not content or confident with what we currently have.

Nash would add great balance and put this team over the playoff losing hump and without a Nash like player added we are not going to likely win a cup it's looking pretty plain to see.

We have valuable assets that should be traded in for the betterment of the team it's just a bonus we can not only get rid of them but get rid of them for a big time player.

For a trade as big as this I wouldn't hesitate to trade Edler, Luongo, Raymond and a couple prospects and picks.

Also people need to realize Luongo could go to the Florida or Other places wanted for someone Columbus would covet then given to Columbus in the deal if they don't want Luongo.

Do this MG it's a must!!

Archived