The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Mike Davis also slashed you guys on the ground until he got hurt. That Hicks injury was big for you guys. I am well aware of Cooper Kupp and robert woods both as I have been big fans of theirs for a while now. You know what bugs me? Is that everyone is like "Seattle is done, their window is closed", and they do nothing but prove people wrong. Its like they feed off it. Every game they have lost this year has been by 1 score. Is that a team whose window is closed? They just beat the team with the best record in the NFL by 14 and still people expect them to lose at home to a team they have already beaten. The disrespect is real

I think they are factoring in Sherman and Chancellor not being there. And the potential of Wagner and Wright to be playing hurt coming off a physical game vs the Jags.

The first time Seattle played vs Rams they won like 15-10. 

Seahawks o line has improved but Davis is hurt again.

This is a big game for Goff and McVay to see how they do in a hostile playoff environment.

It is hard to sweep a divisional rivalry. If I were setting a betting line I would have Seattle favored by 5 thanks to home field advantage.

I think it will be a one score game again.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I think they are factoring in Sherman and Chancellor not being there. And the potential of Wagner and Wright to be playing hurt coming off a physical game vs the Jags.

The first time Seattle played vs Rams they won like 15-10. 

Seahawks o line has improved but Davis is hurt again.

This is a big game for Goff and McVay to see how they do in a hostile playoff environment.

It is hard to sweep a divisional rivalry. If I were setting a betting line I would have Seattle favored by 5 thanks to home field advantage.

I think it will be a one score game again.

16-10 and the hawks didn't really light it up.

Edited by Isam

21 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

The beat the Rams this year while stopping the run and I've stated before how much I don't trust Jared Goff in the rain, in hostile environments  (and provided stats to back it up). I trust Carroll and Richard to create a gameplan that will work (as they have done time and time and time and time again). Keep sleeping though. The Hawks have also never lost a game I have attended. Also what makes you think the Rams can shut Wilson down?

It's gonna be a pickem game Reggie. The rams are gonna be ready. Wade Phillips will have a gameplan for Wilson and the rams can put into penalty trouble. I also recognize the role of the 12s on your guy's team and how good Wilson is. Imo he is the mvp this year. But, you have to realize that you guys are in tough if you guys lose wags and Wright. You just can't replace 5 pro bowl caliber players and expect the defense to keep humming along. Even if wags Wright play how effective are they gonna be especially trying to neutralize a beast like Gurley off the run. As for Goff, that's a load of $&!#, he can throw the ball in the cold and I gave you the giants game as one example. 

Edited by Isam

Heard about this listening to late night Fox sports radio:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/12/media/nfl-network-sexual-harassment-marshall-faulk-warren-sapp/index.html

Accusations of sexual harassment have already rocked politics, entertainment and media. Now a raft of sports stars have been hit with similar allegations.

The guy on Fox were really lambasting the NFL station's people for this stuff.  I wonder if more women will come forward now the first one has?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pears said:

This is why we hate the steelers. They always play the victim then you got clowns like Vince Williams making fun of concussions and threatening to kill other players

Oh please, this is no different or anymore classless than Burfict saying Antonio Brown was faking it after a brutal hit to the head... stop acting like the Bengals are saints in all of this. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Isam said:

It's gonna be a pickem game Reggie. The rams are gonna be ready. Wade Phillips will have a gameplan for Wilson and the rams can put into penalty trouble. I also recognize the role of the 12s on your guy's team and how good Wilson is. Imo he is the mvp this year. But, you have to realize that you guys are in tough if you guys lose wags and Wright. You just can't replace 5 pro bowl caliber players and expect the defense to keep humming along. Even if wags Wright play how effective are they gonna be especially trying to neutralize a beast like Gurley off the run. As for Goff, that's a load of $&!#, he can throw the ball in the cold and I gave you the giants game as one example. 

it was 14 degrees celsius.