The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Sweet win by the Pats, I #%@!ing hate the Steelers too.  Jimmy G looking for real, and I love that Clay Matthews/Cam Newton exchange.  Now the Nucks need to win to cap off this sweet day of sports.

Edited by Tre Mac

Getting back to the Pats vs Steelers game,  the Pats got lucky with the last minute ref call, but they still deserved the victory.   The Pat's defence kept them in the game.   Remember the Pats stop the Steelers with less than 3 minutes left that allowed Brady back on the field for the game winning touchdown.

Also the Steelers blew it in the last few seconds when Big Ben threw an interception that should not have happened.   Big Ben threw into triple coverage instead throwing it away if no one was opened.   The Steelers should at least gotten a field  goal to tie and head into overtime where they had a chance to win.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

Watching Seahawks implode was satisfying too bad Roethlisberger had to make a bonehead play at the end.

Bobby And Earl are feuding Seahawk fans 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seahawks-defensive-stars-earl-thomas-bobby-wagner-feud-after-loss-to-rams/

The Seahawks absolutely imploded.  I'm a Rams fan and I never thought the game would be that one sided.  The Seahawks offensive line was absolutely abused today.  If it wasn't for Russell Wilson and his scrambling ability Donald and Quinn could have both easily had 5 sacks each.  You will never win in the NFL with an offensive line playing like that.  It was painful to watch.

• Upvote 1