Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

As a Pats fan, I'm happy the Broncos keep winning now to give themselves a worse draft position.

Yeah, this is driving me nuts.  Wouldn't be shocked to see Eli brought in next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, this is driving me nuts.  Wouldn't be shocked to see Eli brought in next year.

I still think he goes to JAX with Coughlin. 

 

A lot of pressure on Eli if he goes to Denver. He's already had his career in Peyton's shadow, now if he goes to Denver and can't win a Super Bowl like older brother Peyton did, it's just going to be another sleight against him. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any tips for what to do before the game in Seattle? 

 

Last time I was there was when the Pats were here in 2014, and I remember the "tailgating" (if you can even call it that) being pretty weak and we just went to a nearby bar as last, quick resort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I still think he goes to JAX with Coughlin. 

 

A lot of pressure on Eli if he goes to Denver. He's already had his career in Peyton's shadow, now if he goes to Denver and can't win a Super Bowl like older brother Peyton did, it's just going to be another sleight against him. 

That division is going to be really fun to watch if Eli goes to the Jags.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faack. Since when is there NFL football on Saturdays in the regular season? Am I missing something here?

 

College football waiting on bowl games so NFL filling some of the void for pigskin hungry American football fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Faack. Since when is there NFL football on Saturdays in the regular season? Am I missing something here?

 

College football waiting on bowl games so NFL filling some of the void for pigskin hungry American football fans?

Pretty sure they did it last year too, just need to wait for NCAA to end first.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

My favorite football player of alltime retired today. May not go out an NFL legend but is without doubt the greatest college football player I have ever seen. He made me love the game of football. Thanks for the memories Reggie!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 12:03 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

Any tips for what to do before the game in Seattle? 

 

Last time I was there was when the Pats were here in 2014, and I remember the "tailgating" (if you can even call it that) being pretty weak and we just went to a nearby bar as last, quick resort. 

I don't bother looking for tailgate activities because as you said, it doesn't exist there, at least not in the traditional sense and not near the field. The nearby bars are usually loaded with fans so that's your best bet for finding drinks, people, and trash talk. To be honest, if it's a 1 pm game my favourite thing to do is get inside the stadium to catch at least the 2nd half of the morning games, but that's because I like club seats and pre-game chilling in the lounge with food and beers while players do their stuff on the field. There's nothing like being in the stadium on game day. Eat the garlic fries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick Foles with 4 tuddies so far but Eagles pass d has been atrocious.

 

Letting the team down big time. 

 

Who would have thought that Nick Foles doesn't get any help from Eagles d.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.