The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

sums up the Patriots season thus far, and the game versus the big, bad, explosive, "best team in the NFL" Broncos.

After week 4, the script was flipped.

Great message but Jordan and Kobe and their teams were never "underdogs" so I don't understand putting them in there. Lebron in his old Cleveland team you can make an argument for. :P

Probably. Would love to see where he would go if it was between the Pats and Broncos.

His cap number is insanely high after this year so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Vikings cut a 30 year old RB even though he still has enough juice in the tank probably to carry the mail as a workhorse for another 3 years at the very least.

Great message but Jordan and Kobe and their teams were never "underdogs" so I don't understand putting them in there. Lebron in his old Cleveland team you can make an argument for. :P

Yeah the athletes don't really fit the message but I guess Nike had to use Nike athletes and they don't often sign guys who are on underdog teams.

Probably. Would love to see where he would go if it was between the Pats and Broncos.

If it was between the two, I have a strong feeling that he'll pick Denver but at the same time, I believe he could go to us because he'll be just that more dynamic in our offence whereas in Denver, there are so many weapons that he could be under-utilized, which isn't the Adrian Peterson everyone knows.

From the GOAT himself .... :( Sounds like the rumors are facts. I thought it was just media rhetoric but take a listen for yourselves. The Harbaugh comments are near the 3:30 mark. The absence of Aldon for half the season, no real O-line to speak of, brutal play calling. Gonna take a miracle to make the playoffs this year Niners fans.... FML :picard:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000422877/article/rice-some-49ers-doubt-harbaughs-college-mentality

Edited by Mr.DirtyDangles

I think it means more individually for Jordan and Kobe, they were both 10-20 picks and never were meant to be this great.

From the DP show:

Shady McCoy didnt even realize his qb got injured... Will that effect is awareness rating on next years madden? Lol

Either that's a compliment to Sanchez because McCoy thought the backup played as well as the starter.

Or it's a huge insult to Foles, saying that he thought Foles was still in the game (due to the bad rep Sanchez has)

There's no way Lattimore stays retired forever. He's what, 22? 24?

Personally I feel he made a decision influenced by current emotions, but if he truly loves the game of football, there's no way he doesn't rehab, get back to full strength in his lower limbs and make a come back.

Could you imagine if Gronk decided to call it quits after 2 straight seasons cut short with major injuries and surgeries?

Personally I feel he made a decision influenced by current emotions, but if he truly loves the game of football, there's no way he doesn't rehab, get back to full strength in his lower limbs and make a come back.

Could you imagine if Gronk decided to call it quits after 2 straight seasons cut short with major injuries and surgeries?

If I was in his position i’d probably retire as well. Feeling pain in that leg while he’s training now (after what happened to it), I wouldn't take a chance of anything happening to it. Especially since he’s only like 22 he still has his whole life. #KevinWareStyle

From the GOAT himself .... :( Sounds like the rumors are facts. I thought it was just media rhetoric but take a listen for yourselves. The Harbaugh comments are near the 3:30 mark. The absence of Aldon for half the season, no real O-line to speak of, brutal play calling. Gonna take a miracle to make the playoffs this year Niners fans.... FML :picard:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000422877/article/rice-some-49ers-doubt-harbaughs-college-mentality

Boy, I sure didn't expect the Niners to get battered with this crap this season. I guess the only relief is the entertainment the Seahawks have provided.

Boy, I sure didn't expect the Niners to get battered with this crap this season. I guess the only relief is the entertainment the Seahawks have provided.

It's amazing how everything is great and everybody is able to get along when the team is winning and overcome selfish guys,injuries and other distractions.

It's amazing how everything is great and everybody is able to get along when the team is winning and overcome selfish guys,injuries and other distractions.

I dont know about any of that, the team is willing to play for each other and the accountability i see from the players in interviews definitely does not convey any selfishness amongst the team. From what I have seen so far the horrific play calling and child like stubbornness of Harbaugh has really pissed me off Imagine how the players feel :(