The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Eagles played pretty good defensively. Seattle helped out by the refs a ton.

I don't think they were winning even with superb calls tonight though. If you can't move the ball offensively, you can't fatigue the defense and take advantage of the situation. The running game was non-existent today and it forced Mark to throw against a good pass defense.

The reffing was bad early on, but not so bad as to guide one team to victory.

Seahawks were better and they deserved the result.

Edited by c00kies

I don't think they were winning even with superb calls tonight though. If you can't move the ball offensively, you can't fatigue the defense and take advantage of the situation. The running game was non-existent today and it forced Mark to throw against a good pass defense.

The reffing was bad early on, but not so bad as to guide one team to victory.

Seahawks were better and they deserved the result.

The PI changed the entire game. Could of gone either way without that bs.

Chose to bench Allen and start Floyd + Royal. I believe in Revis.

Though I'll be pretty choked if the measley 1 or 2 catches Allen gets for 20 yards or whatever end up being more production than Floyd and/or Royal. I've seen Floyd end games with 0 yards.

Hope the refs let the teams play. Patriots lost fair and square to the Packers last week who executed more plays than we did. Don't want to see the Pats be outplayed 2 weeks in a row, or for the refs to get involved and impact the score. But I got a feeling Belichick has this team more than prepared for whatever the Chargers throw at them.

Go Pats!