- Keep Dalton on his feet for longer than half a second

Edited by Pears
bad english originally
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Pears said:

Looking at our first three picks, the team is telling me we want to:

- Give Mixon an actual offensive line to run behind

- Keep Dalton on his feet for longer than half a second

OL's are rarely the sexy, exiting pick, (unless you're a certain former Raven and they make a movie about you) but they're a huge part of a successful offense. You can find talented RBs and WRs, heck even competent QBs, but if there are no holes to run through, or time to find open receivers, even the best guys at the "talent" positions are going to struggle.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

The way things are shaping up the balance of power in the AFC North could shift to see a few years of Cleveland and Cincy battle for the top 2 spots, nice change from basically a decade of Pittsburgh and Baltimore running with it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

In 2 years when we trade Stidham:

"Omg the Patriots are so dumb this is the best quarterback ever to ever come out of college they're never gonna win again I can't believe they traded him to San Francisco after he won a whole 3 games!" 

They're taking a shot in the dark on a cheap back-up QB.  In a year or two, Belichick will get serious and draft Brady's successor.  At that point, if he's still around and worth anything, Stidham will be trade bait a la Brissett-style.

• Upvote 1

Happy with Seattle's draft (Solid B imo), not happy about the Doug Baldwin news. Most likely we will be bringing in Nick Perry or Ziggy Ansah to shore up our pass rush. AFC East has suddenly become one of the most interesting divisions in football for me. 3 top 10 QB's in the best QB Draft in recent memory in the same division. Will Rosen finally beat Darnold (probably not)?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

Anyone know about this Tyreek Hill stuff?  Just listening to ESPN radio, and it sounds like this Hill guy is doing bad things off the field. Some stuff about him beating his three year old.

It's been in the news for days.

18 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Saw Avengers tonight, then went to Shady's twitter. What a d*ck. Guess this is how he has to get attention playing for a bottom feeder team in a dull city. 

What did he say?

9 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Happy with Seattle's draft (Solid B imo), not happy about the Doug Baldwin news. Most likely we will be bringing in Nick Perry or Ziggy Ansah to shore up our pass rush. AFC East has suddenly become one of the most interesting divisions in football for me. 3 top 10 QB's in the best QB Draft in recent memory in the same division. Will Rosen finally beat Darnold (probably not)?

My 2 favorite Seattle picks were DK Metcalf and RB Travis Homer.

I thought the Patriots,Redskins, Steelers, and Ravens had the best drafts.

Eagles only made 5 picks.

Finally drafted a legit RB high. Only took 10 years. 

Miles Sanders is decent. Dillard should be good.

JJ Arcega- Whiteside is a combat catch god.

3 good, 1 meh, and 1 WTF taking a backup qb when they already have Nate STUDfeld.

Clayton Thorson I don't really get.

Shareef Miller is another depth guy.

Second year in a row the Eagles only made 5 picks.

Very disappointing.

Meanwhile Seahawks came into the draft with only 4 picks and made like 10 selections.