1474 replies to this topic

#931 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,608 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Keeping with your BS and your penchant to denigrate others ,I will pay you the same honor.
Dearest Crapper,every pro works hard in the summer to come in to camp in the best of shape as possible.
Kass was benched at the AHL level and hardly lit it up,although showed much better there than his three minutes he was awarded in the few playoff games he played against LA.
As Kass was not in the best of shape last year but had it finally dawn on him that it might actually be appropriate (as a professional-lol) does not earn one the right to begin on the first line on any team-anywhere.
Kass is on that line due to Kes and Booth hunter injuries.End of story.

So when booth and kes come back and the first line stays as is will you and KOES go away on a holiday together so this idiotic banter will end?

Edited by riffraff, 03 February 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#932 cloutier123

cloutier123

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Please.If Cody was given six games with the Sedins you would have some point to argue.You do not as it never happened.
The Sedins are not playing like they can because they are playing with Zach.Come on,back to clue school.
Check the Sedin's PPG numbers for the last six or seven years.How can they be the same without 33% of their line intact ,playing with somebody with an entirely different skill set?
They are helping ZACH.Zach is not helping them produce points,is he? That should be another clue.
Burrows never played center in his life.That should have been your last clue,but ,alas,no.
You are a hopeless Hodgson hater.

You are a hopeless Hodgson lover... :sadno:

#933 babych

babych

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Edited by babych, 03 February 2013 - 12:16 PM.

(shiznak@Jun 17 2008, 08:00 PM)
Kesler was lucky to score 20 this year since the injury to Morrison allowed him to do so.

I doubt Kesler would ever break 15 goals in his career again.

#934 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Lp
Posted ImagePosted Image
Thnx to Vintage Canuck. for my awesome sig

#935 Ryan Kesler RK17

Ryan Kesler RK17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Lp
Posted ImagePosted Image
Thnx to Vintage Canuck. for my awesome sig

#936 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

Please.If Cody was given six games with the Sedins you would have some point to argue.You do not as it never happened.
The Sedins are not playing like they can because they are playing with Zach.Come on,back to clue school.
Check the Sedin's PPG numbers for the last six or seven years.How can they be the same without 33% of their line intact ,playing with somebody with an entirely different skill set?
They are helping ZACH.Zach is not helping them produce points,is he? That should be another clue.
Burrows never played center in his life.That should have been your last clue,but ,alas,no.
You are a hopeless Hodgson hater.

Hodgson's dad pls go

#937 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

man Even if CoHo and Kass finished 1st and 2nd in scoring and only 1 point separated them King and Nit would still say Kass is a bust. and CoHo should never have been traded.

Kass was brought in to bring something very rare in a top 6 forward and we had to give up our top prospect to get him.
He was not brought in to be a ppg player his production so far be it a fluke or not is a huge bonus. if he can keep up at half that pace MG is gonna be the man.
Kass was also not supposed to be a huge impact player right away (no matter what GMMG has said) he was a project player, that has shown huge upside but lacked consistency .

All these warning signs as others have pointed out numerous times had more to do with the AHL team as a whole then him personally. he came from a much better team that he put up much better numbers, then came to a crappy wolves team and his numbers dropped ....common sense says that is the most likely outcome.
yet put him on a team with some serious skill and his production jumps again common sense prevails ....

there is a common theme in all this "Common sense" says good players playing with good players will play better and get more points, good players playing with bad players will get less points. not the most difficult thing to figure out.

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#938 Rhinogator

Rhinogator

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

damn cody played well today, 1 goal 2 assists.

go kassian go!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#939 aqua59

aqua59

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Sack Kassian is just down right better than Wayne Gretzky.

#940 Millerdraft

Millerdraft

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

1ST PERIOD 15:42 VAN A. EDLER (3) WRIST - ASST: Z. KASSIAN (1) AND H. SEDIN (5)

What on earth are you talking about?

Kassian.... Taylor Pyatt 3.0

Lies. He's more of a Steve Bernier. Hopefully his talent level goes up so he can become like a Taylor Pyatt.

#941 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Cody appears to be finding his place in Buffalo and the fans are very happy with the trade. I am not expecting Zack to have as many points as Coho at the end of the season, as the Nucks require his versatile skillset in other areas. I think most Nuck fans are happy with the trade as well. Win/Win. Canuck fans need to ease up on all the Hodgson slagging. Both these guys are young players in the very early stages of their careers. Just let it go. Be happy with what you've got.

#942 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

1ST PERIOD 15:42 VAN A. EDLER(3) WRIST - ASST: Z. KASSIAN(1) AND H. SEDIN(5)

What on earth are you talking about?

what does edler say at 0:08 looks like "what a pass" or something like that

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#943 Grape

Grape

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

what does edler say at 0:08 looks like "what a pass" or something like that

"What a pass! Good job!"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image  
Signature Credit to Vintage Canuck!

Don't Click!

#944 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

"What a pass! Good job!"

and i would have to agree with him on that..
Kassian has looked unreal these first few games and if he had put every chance he has had in the net he would be a league leader in points.
I hope he can keep it up or even at half the pace he is scoring at , if so then we have a (star ) future star on our team.

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#945 logic

logic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

This is what Kassian could end up as,

Steve Ott----------------------------Milan Lucic-----------Ryan Clowe---------------------------------------------------- Brendan Shanahan--------------------------------Cam Neely
Posted Image

#946 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

This is what Kassian could end up as,

Steve Ott----------------------------Milan Lucic-----------Ryan Clowe---------------------------------------------------- Brendan Shanahan--------------------------------Cam Neely

or Zack Kassian but what do i know.. :)

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#947 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Sack Kassian is just down right better than Wayne Gretzky.

Did your Momma teach you to be so smarmy? .. or is it something you learned all on yer own? ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#948 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

Cody appears to be finding his place in Buffalo and the fans are very happy with the trade. I am not expecting Zack to have as many points as Coho at the end of the season, as the Nucks require his versatile skillset in other areas. I think most Nuck fans are happy with the trade as well. Win/Win. Canuck fans need to ease up on all the Hodgson slagging. Both these guys are young players in the very early stages of their careers. Just let it go. Be happy with what you've got.

Not to mention the fact that Cody and Zack are completely different players with completely different skill sets and playing styles.

I like them both and wish we could have ended up with the both of them, but that's not how hockey works.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 03 February 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#949 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Posted Image

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

MirandaKerr.jpg
2 0 1 5 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#950 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Why doesn't this thread get bumped when Kassian plays poorly???? Absolutely invisible the last few games.

#951 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Why doesn't this thread get bumped when Kassian plays poorly???? Absolutely invisible the last few games.

Actually he looked good tonight. Just because players don't get goalzzz doesn't mean they played poorly.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#952 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,127 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Kassians a bum.
Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#953 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Actually he looked good tonight. Just because players don't get goalzzz doesn't mean they played poorly.

He didn't look good. No hits, no fights, got one shot I think that had no chance of going in. Terrible.

#954 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Sure if you have no idea what to look for other than goals and assists.

#955 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

He didn't look good. No hits, no fights, got one shot I think that had no chance of going in. Terrible.

So if he's not on the stats sheet he's bad?

Maybe hockey isn't your thing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#956 Vancanwincup

Vancanwincup

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Only on the ice for two goals, making the goalies life hard by being infront of the net. Also broke up a couple passes so Min could not get into their zone. Had a very solid defensive game plus created a few scoring chances. Kas had a very solid game for those who know what to look for.

Edited by Vancanwincup, 07 February 2013 - 08:59 PM.

#957 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,429 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

He parks himself in front of the net....now, maybe you don't notice him there, but I'm pretty sure the goaltenders do.

Posted Image

#958 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Oh wow you people are actually delusional. I don't think this is the place for me. He was the worst forward tonight by a large margin. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass would tell you that. Oh man, you guys gave me a good laugh.

Edited by Bossy, 07 February 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#959 firestorm238

firestorm238

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

He had a pretty solid game. I'd like to see him drive the net a little harder - and I think the team needs to adjust their cycle game a bit to work with him on that. Kas is pretty unmovable, so he might as well be in front of the net to receive a pass rather than behind.

#960 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,747 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

Oh wow you people are actually delusional. I don't think this is the place for me. He was the worst forward tonight by a large margin. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass would tell you that. Oh man, you guys gave me a good laugh.

kthxbai
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.