The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

That is why you don't get Russians

RAMBUTANS

He does have a point that some Russians have a bad attitudes. It's true. But isn't their Canadians that have bad attitudes too? Nabokov and Visnosky both didn't want to play with the Islanders. So? Didn't Lindros refuse to play for Quebec? It's the same thing. Players such as Ovechkin, Kovelchuk and Yakupov make me angry sometimes but you can't judge all of Russia off of a few Russians. Isn't that kinda racist? Anyways I love my Canadians just as much as anyone, but take off your homer glasses.

As a rule I don't want Russian players. But I spouted off yesterday about Kovy not wanting to comeback and now have to eat my words. Apparently he and Makarov wanted to stay with their teams to help them transition back after many players left for North America. It was a class act on their part and they should be respected for it.

he never said they were talentless

sht even ovi is saying he wants to look at the new cba before he stays , wtf is that

kovy saying hes staying screwing over a team that went to the cup final

our own russian prospect shirokov the whole site had a hard on for , he fled when it was evident he'd have to work to make the team

dont try and act like signing a russian player isnt sketchy now that the khl is around , they seem to want to threaten and run to it whenever necessary

that said , not all russians are bad , but gillis is smart for avoiding them

he never said they were talentless

sht even ovi is saying he wants to look at the new cba before he stays , wtf is that

kovy saying hes staying screwing over a team that went to the cup final

our own russian prospect shirokov the whole site had a hard on for , he fled when it was evident he'd have to work to make the team

dont try and act like signing a russian player isnt sketchy now that the khl is around , they seem to want to threaten and run to it whenever necessary

that said , not all russians are bad , but gillis is smart for avoiding them

Archived