Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danimal

Rogers Arena Security is Partially to Blame for Quiet Crowd!

133 posts in this topic

Being loud and being rowdy are two different things. Nobody enjoys sitting beside a bunch of rowdy drunks... Except for other rowdy drunks.

Apparently the rowdiness= A bunch of people singing and cheering

Nothing wrong with that at all

Who the hell cares

You think anyone is going to be excited against Minny.. Jesus, some people on these boards are just silly. I went to the Chicago game, 2 SCF games.. IT'S NOT QUIET WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERS.

Big difference from being a douchey, jerkoff as opposed to being loud and supporting the team.

When I went to the Canucks/Flames game earlier this year, my friend and I were told that we had to settle down and we weren't being rowdy, nor were we drinking, the only thing we were doing was leaning forward a tiny bit in our chairs, but the people ahead of us were doing the same thing, and the guys behind us told us they didn't understand why the security singled us out. My friend is a flames fan though so I think that was the reason. <_<

It's stupid that people get kicked out for being "loud" and then you have "make some nooooooooise" used many times in a game. Who the hell made this rule.

When I went to a Metallica concert at Rogers they threw a bunch of people out for cheering/ singing too loudly. Even though they were filming a DVD and precisely asked the fans to be AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, they still restrained people for volume. Seriously, the security is freakin' terrible there and really discourages people from getting into the game/ show!

yah rogers arena is terrible. I've seen people kicked out for cheering to loud or to much... Which in both cases wasn't true.