The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WHO is the best team in the NHL?

Bertorama

I'm a huge Canucks fan I will be and have been my whole life ..........

I think they are Truly the best overall Team in the NHL this year .... I Have never ever thought this. I am very humble as a Canucks fan who has seen the worst of meltdowns and in all honesty the team has been very good for the past three years, but there is a swagger to the team this year that I can't help but feel is Stanley cup Driven .

Tampa would be my second choice if only they had goaltending their team is sooooo stacked

Who Do you think is the NHL'S best team and Why?

I loathe having to say this but Boston and Chicago are looking really good. Of course, Vancouver is looking really good now, too. At the current moment it would be those three teams. NYR should be good, but aren't playing particularly well at the moment.

On paper, New York Rangers. Right now, Chicago Blackhawks. Who I expect to do the best, Boston Bruins.

I think they are Truly the best overall Team in the NHL this year .... I Have never ever thought this. I am very humble as a Canucks fan who has seen the worst of meltdowns and in all honesty the team has been very good for the past three years, but there is a swagger to the team this year that I can't help but feel is Stanley cup Driven .

Archived