The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | 19/02/13 | SNET-P | 5:30PM |

iCanucksLover

Gillis' biggest mistake as GM was not re-signing Ehrhoff..

Edler hasn't been the same since Ehrhoff left sadly. I'd rather see defensive Edler than offensive to be honest.. (Ehrhoff of course still would provide the offense from that pair....)

The Canucks ain't winning with the D set up the way it is.

Edler looks lost without Salo.

Hamhuis is not his usual self.

Garrison is chasing the game every time he's out there.

The only D-man I've liked this game is Tanev, cause he doesn't make bone head moves.

Why is it that teams like Chicago and LA make it look so easy against Vancouver. Player after player from Chicago can consistently make power moves an strong dekes to the net for a great chance. I can't think of one Vancouver player who plays this way. The level of skill Chicago has is far beyond what Vancouver has.

Makes me wonder why 24% of the NHLPA voted Vancouver the most over-rated players. All things being equal, with both teams playing at the top of their potential, it isn't even close.

I will give credit to Alain Vigneault, for apparently getting the most out of his players the last few years; Gillis will have to change the make-up of this team if he wants a TRUE exciting team; but kudos to him for having a B+ team.

-Jagori

our defense is just terrible at handling pressure and making a break out...schnieder has stood on his head and let in one so so goal on the third one...and at the same time Marian Hossa was allowed to walk out of the corner right across the crease.

You do that to most teams in the NHL someone puts you on your can..we just watch....unbeleivable

I'm working, just have the game on in the background...

3-1 Hawks? I bet if Luongo was in net the Scneider fan boys would be going ape shat all over him...

As far as Kesler's stick - why oh why don't players go to the bench and get a new one?

It's a 5 on 3 anyways - if you quick you're back in the play before they set it up...but no....

Missed the 3rd goal....

Saw Emery make some great saves... :(

Normally I'm optimistic about this team coming back. But the Hawks have dominated this game like I've never seen before.

None of this is the goalies fault. 19 scoring chances in HALF a game is the most absurd thing I've seen all year. Absurd. Twilight zone.

Time for coaching staff to wake up and let Hamhuis-Bieksa eat the shutdown mins again. 3 straight losses should wake this team up.

Archived