The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is MG waiting for?

Sedinry

Well Detroit seem to manage just fine without gorillas (they have Tootoo and that's it)...........why do you think that is?

Don't get me wrong I would really like to have seen someone like Bobby Ryan and Jagr (he wanted to play in Canada and MG didn't ask him if he liked the sound of Vancouver) on the 2nd line with Kesler. Kassian with the twins and Hansen with Burrows and Raymond. 4th line of Weise/Volpatti Lapierre Higgins.

In D I would settle for someone like Luca Sbisa 6'-2 and 207lbs a fearless asskicker and Klesla of the Coyotes at 6'-3" and 220lbs

I would trade Schneider, Edler and Garrison/Ballard, Booth and Schroeder (if necessary)

We already have Vandermeer.

Well Detroit seem to manage just fine without gorillas (they have Tootoo and that's it)...........why do you think that is?

Don't get me wrong I would really like to have seen someone like Bobby Ryan and Jagr (he wanted to play in Canada and MG didn't ask him if he liked the sound of Vancouver) on the 2nd line with Kesler. Kassian with the twins and Hansen with Burrows and Raymond. 4th line of Weise/Volpatti Lapierre Higgins.

In D I would settle for someone like Luca Sbisa 6'-2 and 207lbs a fearless asskicker and Klesla of the Coyotes at 6'-3" and 220lbs

I would trade Schneider, Edler and Garrison/Ballard, Booth and Schroeder (if necessary)

We already have Vandermeer.

Well came back from the game tonight.

Just a pathetic effort once again.

I'll be selling my LA Kings tix.

Fact is, Gillis, whether or not you want to do something, the choice is coming up. Minni and Oilers are catching up fast and once that happens your Canucks go down to 9th in the West. Sad but true.

The simple fact that the Canucks cannot put up a solid 60 min effort, let a lone a solid 20 min effort should raise alarms. This team does not want to play, tonight there was no speed, no hits and no emotion.

Improving ones team, not weakening your own too much, and offering something that the other team will bite on isn't nearly as easy as a lot of people seem to believe. The other teams have needs to think about as well. If it were as easy to do as some people seem to believe it is it would have been done already.

A lot of dumbass Canucks fans responding again? not surprised. Mike Gillis is one of the best gms's out there. What do you want him to do right now? Make a trade? When we lose in a row sometime during the season, what do you want him to do then? Make A trade?

Archived