The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is MG waiting for?

Sedinry

Doesnt even matter what we think.

MG is happy with the roster, IMO, i am too.

It is up to the players to play to their strengths within the the team concept.

And MG is playing it cool. What he feels is a good deal, will be just that, a good deal.

Now that the ideal roster are assembled, it could take a few more games to tweak the lines to play the style they want to play.

Honestly, I love this team to death but we are not solid enough to go all the way...it's sad but true

Hamhuis-edler

Garrison-bieksa

Ballard-tanev

Alberts-barker

Comepared to the blueline in 2011

Hamhuis-bieksa

Edler-ehrhoff

Ballard/Rome-salo

Ballard/Rome-Alberts

Tanev

I hope mg realizes this because our window with this core group of players is closing

I don't see a very good cohesively offense attack nor defensive prowess this season. How many times have team run around circles in our end? Our special teams is predictable.

I think the assistant coaches should be fired and luongo should go for a dynamic player much needed in top 6.

I disagree actually, first of all I think u can never have enough depth, second of all schroeder is not a great 3rd line center he is more suited for a top 2 line position, if u watch games where the canucks play bigger teams u should see how ineffective he could be. third of all Lapierre should be are 3rd liner, because i would really like to watch him get a chance to take his career to the next level. plus he did have 2 points in 4 games on the third line. I think if u want to do something u should want to move schroeder to the wing on the second line and have a big center on ur third (lappy). Why do u think we went so far in the playoffs in 2011. The answer is we had a very effective bottom 6 which was able to keep the smaller guys energized.

The lines should look like this

Sedins-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Schroeder

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen

Kassian-Raymond-Weise

I don't see a very good cohesively offense attack nor defensive prowess this season. How many times have team run around circles in our end? Our special teams is predictable.

I think the assistant coaches should be fired and luongo should go for a dynamic player much needed in top 6.

Archived