The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kesler out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot

-Vintage Canuck-

IF Kesler was going ot be out beyond Saturday, they would not have risked losing Volpatti to waivers.

He has a sore foot and they are just trying to keep the swelling down. He'll play Saturday.

Manny is just skating with the team as a "guest". AV made it clear he was welcome any time. MG isn't stupid enough to bring him back after shutting him down for the season for safety reasons. The league would be all over the Nucks for that.

Wait, what happened to kesler? Why does he have a cast on? At least its his foot and he is walking not using crutches! This kind of freaked me out when I this thread originally I thought it was his arm/shoulder! Thank goodness it doesn't sound that serious! We need a healthy (non diving ) kes come playoffs and its obvious from the last few games that he isn't quite on his game now! Also if kes is hurt why would they send valpatii (sp?)Down on waivers? I am so confused as to what this team is doing?

He is faking it like Hossa... clearly.

Team 1040 just reported that it is a broken bone.

Anyone bet whether we see Weiss or O'Reilly in our lineup in the near future? I think we just lost the "wait for someone to panic" in the goalie trading game. We need help in the middle, yet we have some decent depth on wing. We can add one of Booth/Raymond/Higgins to a package.

He is faking it like Hossa... clearly.

Team 1040 just reported that it is a broken bone.

Anyone bet whether we see Weiss or O'Reilly in our lineup in the near future? I think we just lost the "wait for someone to panic" in the goalie trading game. We need help in the middle, yet we have some decent depth on wing. We can add one of Booth/Raymond/Higgins to a package.

Archived