Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnLocke

Keith Ballard named Canucks Alternate Captain

213 posts in this topic

I didn't know you could sport an 'A' from the press box. :P

Seriously, super duper happy for him. He's been playing like a bawss.

He didn't have it on in the team photo though. :/

HFBoards is hardly a source.

It's a picture of him in a jersey with an A. If you look at the team photo that's already been posted in the Millionaire's thread here, you'll see he doesn't have it on there.

487379_10151476048167145_1898878438_n.jpg

In other words, it's some promotional (and candid) photos taken in a one time jersey that don't signify anything official.

It's just so he knows that AV is always watching him.

Hmmm but doesn't it look like Kes has it? We all know Kes won't be playing in that game so perhaps Ballard gets it for that game only?

Off topic but I WANT one of those jerseys!

HFBoards is hardly a source.

It's a picture of him in a jersey with an A. If you look at the team photo that's already been posted in the Millionaire's thread here, you'll see he doesn't have it on there.

487379_10151476048167145_1898878438_n.jpg

In other words, it's some promotional (and candid) photos taken in a one time jersey that don't signify anything official.

Good for him, he always seemed to be a locker-room favourite and now I guess he's our only veteran left on the blueline. He's been in this league a long time. With Malhotra and Salo gone, Ballard is our only real veteran left apart from the Sedins.

He didn't have it on in the team photo though. :/

Good for him, he always seemed to be a locker-room favourite and now I guess he's our only veteran left on the blueline. He's been in this league a long time. With Malhotra and Salo gone, Ballard is our only real veteran left apart from the Sedins.

Is he just an alternate while Bieksa (an alternate) is out? Is an alternate captain being traded? Should I shutup?

Hmmm but doesn't it look like Kes has it? We all know Kes won't be playing in that game so perhaps Ballard gets it for that game only?

Off topic but I WANT one of those jerseys!