Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Weise out 2-4 weeks

36 posts in this topic

Looks like "smooth hands" Ballard will be needed on the frontlines for a little while longer.

The injury woes continue.

Ahh pooh :(

I saw Kesler hobbling on crutches in the post game video too. So he's still not close either

Blah. Bad season to get hit with an injury bug. But I guess it keeps everyone else fighting harder.

Booth, Weise, Malhotra, Kesler...

That's 12,365,000 dollars in capspace freed up. If Luongo gets subtracted, that's 17,698,333 dollars. I wonder if Gillis has any plans to put that to use?

Booth, Weise, Malhotra, Kesler...

That's 12,365,000 dollars in capspace freed up. If Luongo gets subtracted, that's 17,698,333 dollars. I wonder if Gillis has any plans to put that to use?

Hopefully a speedy recovery to the speedy winger.

Not good news, been very good on the 4th lately. A difference maker when it comes to fighting for each inch in the playoffs. Hopefully he's good to go when the time comes.

thats a lot of dollar's but i think Gillis is limited on sense

Another injury :sadno:

Really need to trade for another player

Hopefully a speedy recovery indeed, he's a great addition to our 4th line. Could've used one of his GWGs tonight. Looking forward to seeing him in the playoffs.

After seeing Alberts game tonight, I really want Ballard to move back and play on the blueline.

Hopefully Pinner is ready to go next game.

Well if Gillis makes the moves we need at the deadline, Weise should be our 13th forward.

We'll see though. Hopefully he's good to go come playoffs.

How long will Pinzotto be out with the flu???? That's a pretty long time for just a flu........... :sadno:

For those wondering about pinner and kass....idk if it's been posted but ye here it is

SICK BAY WATCH: Canucks right-wingers Zack Kassian (back) and Steve Pinizzotto (ill) both missed their fourth straight game Tuesday but both skated and both appear close to a return, especially Pinizzotto. The latter fell ill last Wednesday just as the team was departing for Phoenix. He said the problem was dehydration and exhaustion.

“I just wasn’t feeling good but I’m on the right track and feeling better,” explained Pinizzotto, who skated Monday as well. “I guess it had to do with travelling and playing a lot of games in a little amount of time. I’ve played a lot of games in the past, but I never had to deal with the travel and it kind of caught up to me.”

Pinizzotto is scheduled to practise with the full team Wednesday and expects to be ready for Thursday’s home date against Colorado Avalanche.

“Probably by then, I’ll be fine so I think so, yeah,” he said.

According to Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault, Kassian remains day-to-day. He’s missed six of seven games and lasted just one period against St. Louis on March 19.

“Zack is improving,” Vigneault said. “He skated with Steve today prior to practice and we’ll see how he responds and take it from there.”

Well i guess you just can't trust anything injury related that comes out of our management/coaches mouths.. I believe LG said Weise was gonna be out like 1 week tops just last week. Oh well not a huge loss. Im more worried about Kassian.. we haven't heard a peep about his status. Wonder if it is way worse than they want to lead on.