The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Senators are trying to prove Matt Cooke intentionally hurt Erik Karlsson

Aladeen

Check the skate sharpening log. Did Cooke get the trainer to sharpen his skates just before heading down the ice so he would have maximum slashing power on the back of Karlson's ankle? Melnyk get a life and spend your time crying somewhere else.

Don't think it was preplanned, but I think it was one of those 'when opportunity knocks and you can easily make it look like an accident' deals. Its a free country and if he can actually prove cooke did it on purpose you could probably take it to court.

What an embarrassment, they're still doing this? This is worse than Habs fans calling the cops. You can get medical data and measure forces and stuff all you want, but you will never be able to get inside a player and prove his thoughts. And people call us whiners, I guarantee people will beak the Sens endlessly for this. He should spend time on things that have a point, such as running his club.

Once again I'll ask rhetorically, what would the media have said if Burrows or Lappy committed the same act? The media inconsistencies are infuriating. I've heard eastern, in-game media discussing Cooke like he's a "changed-man", & now a decent, honest player...Absolute garbage.

Don't blame Ottawa for their outrage. Hopefully over his career, Karlsson will really stick it to them!

Melnyk is off his rocker. seriously .. african fighting championships to the death.. and this millionaire is friends with a guy that was in it.. hahahahahahahahahaha. i guess his friend won.. maybe its frank dux.

I used to like this guy but what a nut.

Archived