The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver Canucks vs San Jose Sharks

kanucks1

i'm not saying he's bad. he's a big strong guy, speedy, he's got the skill, but missing 40+ games does a lot to a guy, then going over from one team in a different conference, to the WEST. i was never really expecting the fans going all "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH" but being more of a depth guy, to see if he can reform into the power guy people knew him for. so far, we haven't seen much of it, because he's been injured half the time and that's through no fault of him. it's just unfortunate, so he's never really had the time to, i guess, adjust here. i don't think he's even played 82 games yet in the 2 years he's been here

I don't see how those are his fault either. He had already made up his mind they were going to put Manny on LTIR, but out of respect he gave him the opportunity to give it another shot.

And how was Kesler's injury mis-managed? It was a fluke injury that could happen to absolutely anyone. Do we not what Kesler to block shots anymore?

And as for Handzus. He was someone I personally wanted. But he had a NTC. And there were reported to be 4 teams interested in him. The only ones I have heard that we can confirm are Chicago obviously and Winnipeg. So that leaves two more we don't know about. I think there is a decent chance we are one of them and he just didn't choose us.

There really haven't been opportunities to add a center at a price that makes sense otherwise I'm positive he would have done it by now.

Archived