Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tommi-Santala

[Signing] Laganiere Signs With Ducks

80 posts in this topic

Yeah Steckel and Lombardi are just rentals, and do we know if Koivu is retiring?? Thats 3 centres that could be gone; he'll get a spot right away...

What the? Anaheim? Oh man, he didn't even attend their camp/ Wonder if my they promised him 2C spot or something? Too bad he doesn't know ANA's been riding extremely unsustainable #'s the entire season. They don't make the playoffs in a 82 game season.

Several players have said negative things when they left Van (Samuelsson, O'Brien, Cooke, etc). I'm sure that as well as when MG buried Hodgson in the media has to play a part in why prospects don't sign here.

Well Cooke isn't really the most reputable guy in the league, but i'm curious as to what Samuelsson said? I don't remember hearing anything.

Anaheim has a history of signing college guys and turning them into gold. Kunitz and MacDonald are a couple. Nobody should be shocked that they signed another one.

Technically I posted it before you, just in status form. :bigblush:

DO I GET A COOKIE NOW?

Several players have said negative things when they left Van (Samuelsson, O'Brien, Cooke, etc). I'm sure that as well as when MG buried Hodgson in the media has to play a part in why prospects don't sign here.

We must be doing something wrong with presentations or something, if we keep missing out on top rated FA's when were supposed to be a top tier organization.

Why do people keep freaking out about this? Listed as a centre, played wing mostly in Uni. Yes, we get it. It's ok.

The only NCAA signing we need right now is Chris Tanev.

People better get used to this as long as AV is coach.

Whether justified or not, there's a popular belief out there that he's not good with rookies.

We must be doing something wrong with presentations or something, if we keep missing out on top rated FA's when were supposed to be a top tier organization.

Well Cooke isn't really the most reputable guy in the league, but i'm curious as to what Samuelsson said? I don't remember hearing anything.

I know I'd pick Ana over Van, less pressure and nice weather (consistently)

The Canucks have been in the hunt for and missed out on EVERY notable college free agent. It's a sign that while our organization is good, players do not believe they have a bright future here.

We must be doing something wrong with presentations or something