The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Antti Niemi thinks we were lucky 2 years ago...

Understand

"We lost two years ago and remembering those games, they were a little lucky, they got a few lucky goals". said Sharks goalie Antti Niemi.

Although I agree that we were lucky 2 years ago in beating them, but I think this year's Sharks team is less fearful as 2 years ago, so I think we still have a chance this year..

no no, actually we were lucky. I wouldn't say the tying goal was lucky, that was sheer determination. But the Bieksa overtime winner was a fluke goal. But guess what. You have to be lucky to make it to the finals.

Game 3, Bruins were lucky Edler broke his stick at the start of the 2nd period. Had he didn't f in break his stick that first goal would have not been scored and the outcome of that game would be different.

But really..... Henrik notched 11 points against them. What ever happened to putting the past behind them? Our players do that all the time.

"We lost two years ago and remembering those games, they were a little lucky, they got a few lucky goals". said Sharks goalie Antti Niemi.

Although I agree that we were lucky 2 years ago in beating them, but I think this year's Sharks team is less fearful as 2 years ago, so I think we still have a chance this year..

Archived