The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

<p>

<br />

Luongo can&#39;t allow 3 goals again because this team cannot score 4 goals in a game. 2 goals is really the maximum he can afford to give up if we are to even have the slightest chance. Even that is pushing it since it would mean we need 3 goals to win the game which hasn&#39;t happened in over 10 playoff games or so.<br />

I know you think Lu is the best goalie to ever exist so I'm not going to argue with you. Just the fact that you think Lu won us the 2011 Hawks series just goes to show how little you know about hockey.

Do we roll over Rinne and the preds without lui?

How bout sharks and niemi in 2011?

How about Crawford and the hawks in 2011... last I freaking checked Cory got his chance in game 6 and had a panic attack and couldn't move his legs. LUONGO CAME IN AND STOLE GAME 7...

And wtf are u talking about? He's done it for a career where as Thomas and quick did it ONE YEAR.

If by one year standards u want then all these goalies are better than lu

Gerber, huet, Halak, ward, giggy, lalime, Theodore... these goalies have all stole series in ONE year. To do it repeatedly over the years is what sets elite goalies and lucky goalies APART.

U trade Crawford n lui and we never make it past the hawks.

Get real... luongo also stole the series vs the stars.

Yes luongo CAN steal series...

I's love to see Kassian in front of the net raising hell and cycling to the boards with speed, with Denrik, more often than just after Burrows pulls the PK.

Barring that; go after Torres to set the tone!

Canucks 3-1

Does anyone else think we are jumping the gun too early by putting kes and roy on the same line to start this game?? If this doesnt work, then what?? I think AV should have move higgins back with roy. Seeing as may ray and hansen have shown good chemistry throughout the season, and last game, play the 2 of them with kes, which obviously leaves kass to play with higgins and roy. 4th line, i like weise and lappy, but would rather almost anyone else over ebbet. Sestito hits to hurt which we want and need, and pinni brings energy and is also physical. Ebbet doesnt create offense, doesnt hit, doesnt win faceoffs...id even rather schroeder to give that line some speed and offensice potential or gauce - i think hes ready to play all of 5-8 mins a game...remember, he won best 2 way forward in the league so he should be able to be defensively responsible too...here's hoping the coach knows best for tonight's game and we come out and dominate SJ and carry some momentum from a big win tonight into their building to at least get a split!

You're the same idiot Sharks fan that beat up the little girl at the Shark Tank in December 2011 because she was a Canucks fan, aren't you? Run along...your trailer is burning down...someone left a lit cigarette among your other trash.

http://www.mercuryne...rks/ci_19643360

Thornton>Henrik

Marleau>Daniel

Couture>Kesler

Pavelski>Roy

Burns>Higgins/Raymond

Boyle>Edler

Niemi>Luongo

good luck...

we as fans are just hungry for a bunch of goals.......if the sedins get in their groove and pull off some sedinery and light up the score board, the rest of the team will follow suit....and all the negative chirping from fans will go away(until the next goal drought).

go sedins go!!

If your watching the Habs / Sens & Pitt / Islanders notice the desire the intensity , hitting and skill.

The Canucks used to play like that now they look disinterested not only that the crowds are wild and loud because in those other games the tickets are cheaper which draws real hockey fans not the corporate stiffs.

Time for the Canucks to step up and in turn give the crowd something to cheer about.

Funny how Crosby steps in after a bad injury and scores with in minutes unlike other players who are given weeks to get back into form.

GO CANUCKS GO !

Check it out...

Messier has two stubbies in his hands. Looks like MESSier is enjoying copping the feel more than Gary Coleman. Come on Mess...come out of the closet...you know you want to...we'll accept you as you are (which is a useless, has-been that you were with the Canucks who is exhorting money from the team even to this day).

I "Mark Messier Guarantee" the Canucks will win this game2605064082564mark-messier-gary-coleman.jpg

4-2 SJ sadly. I can only remember the game against CHI where I felt the nucks still had enough heart to make it deep this year.

Burrows

Roy

Marleau x2

Couture

Thornton in an empty net

Archived