The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most disliked Shark so far?

Canuckler87

I think Couture is a very impressive hockey player..when we beat them in 2011,he made no secret that he loathed the Canucks....Hard to really dislike him....Adam Burish on the other hand,all talk and no walk ,tough guy (who wears a visor).

I think their hatred towards us is more than we care bout them. The sharks and the kings fans think we have some huge rivalry with each of them. I liked Raffi when he played for us. The fans aren't complete jerks since it is SJ afterall, not much going on in that place. Overall just another team to beat. Now if it was the hawks or Beantown that would be another story. We actually have hatred going on there for them. And vice-versa.

I think Couture is a very impressive hockey player..when we beat them in 2011,he made no secret that he loathed the Canucks....Hard to really dislike him....Adam Burish on the other hand,all talk and no walk ,tough guy (who wears a visor).

That one in the black and white jersey...what's his name again?

You know, the one who gave Burr a penalty for being shoved, ass over tea kettle? What's that one called....falling too hard?

Hate that guy.

Don't really hate the Sharks....Thornton kind of bothers me. Burish is just crap, but that's established already. But no hatred like a Brad Marchand kind.

Archived