The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

John Kerry Says WTC 7 Was Brought Down in a Controlled Fashion

hsedin33

Interesting...so let me get this straight..

1. In the midst of Pearl Harbour 2011

2. In a building right between the twin towers

3. While they are burning

4. People running for their lives

5. The government sends in demolition experts to wire / set charges throughout a building,

6. All in 3 hours (it usually takes days to do it, and months of planning to do it right)

7. They pull down wtc 7...

hmm...its funny what americans accept as the 'explanation'....John Kerry pretty much told the world right there, that the truthers are right...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/4220721

For the conspiracy theorists.

"Something seems suspicious, therefore, INSIDE JOB. Must be, it makes so much sense when I imagine it in my mind with no real facts or proof to back it up except for some exceptionally mild hearsay and conjecture! Gosh everyone else is SO DUMB that they can't see what's painfully obvious if you really, really stretch some facts."

Can't you listen? The guy asks him about demoing the building and the lease holder making billions and an investigation.. Kerry replies I don't know anything about that but he then says there was a WALL they brought down because it was dangerous then the video cuts off. I'm pretty sure a wall was brought down after the attacks happened because it would prob fall on the rescue efforts... got it?

The video was originally from 2007. I'm not sure why a senator would have knowledge of something that was apparently a secret part of a conspiracy. Are truthers claiming he was part of the conspiracy and slipped up? It sounds more to me like he's confused and not exactly sure of the facts and what he's saying. Stating that a "wall" was taken down doesn't really match up with what happened with WTC 7.

Here's the whole quote for reference:

"I don't believe there's been a formal investigation. I haven't heard that; I don't know that. I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things-- that they did it in a controlled fashion. You know he's part of the construction-- effort for the memorial and the use of the land, etc. There's been a long tug-of-war going on in New York and I've not been following every aspect of it because it's not in my jurisdiction, so to speak. But I'll check on the story-- I'll take a look at it based on what you've said. You're the first people anywhere in the country who've brought this to my attention."

Archived