The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack as solid as they come

Guest Cuporbust2

Guest Cuporbust2

I really REALLY hope people aren't stupid enough to start that crap again already

Not going to happen again. Kids on this site might start one amongst themselves but that's about it. Lu is our number one period.

Guest Cuporbust2

Lack does look very good in minimal showings. Great size, athleticism, mobility compete level. smarts, attitude etc...

Exactly. We have had lots of great backup goaltenders. Andrew raycroft comes to mind. It how they do long term is the test. We shall see, but I love what I see so far

I love Lack as a person and as a player but I'm still a little nervous with him net sometimes. It seems like he's always sliding all over the place and away from the net he hasn't got caught for it yet but it still scares me. If he can touch up his positioning a little I'm sure he'll be great down the road.

WHY isn't LACK playing against Dallas? I thought he was going to play tonight regardless of how Lou was feeling so he wouldn't be playing back to back.

Someone ask Torts why?

Trying to keep Lu happy.

He played really well against Minny despite the one bad goal. I don't think he should be playing back to backs this often though.

Tomorrow night will make it 4 games in 6 nights for Lu. That's too much a for a goalie.

Archived