The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

The 7 goals in the third kind of reminded me of the SCF blow outs.

The opposition scores a goal and puts on some pressure and this team folds like a cheap lawn chair, allowing quick goals in succession.

I see this in minor hockey, but in the NHL? My God!

Dragonfruits,the Islanders are the 27th placed team in the league.

I think the team is imploding before our very eyes.

What do you think?

look i have no issue with people venting getting frustrated and criticizing this team that's where people seem to get the wrong impression

what drives me nuts about this board is the constant posting of i am done with this team yet they keep coming back if they were actually done with this team they would be gone and this board would run a lot smoother

every game when a collapse happens they come in flooding the board multi posting starting new topics yet are nowhere to be seen when this team is winning games yes part can be they are venting they don't want to be on the computer all game but the other part is nothing more than Trolling at it's finest they have nothing better to do then announce they have come online and post the same thing over and over nothing new

That was vintage Canuck meltdown. Gave me hope not just in this game but our playoff chance for the first two periods, then the real Canucks reared their ugly head on the 3rd......... so embarrassing. PLEASE clean house in the offseason. Gillis, Torts and the coaching staff GONE!

First I had to endure the Leafs 3 goal collapse in game 7 last year... Now this, SEVEN !@#$ing goals?! This is just.... sigh....

At least the Leafs managed to prevent this from being the sh*tiest of nights...

Why are my favorite teams the ones who are always so goddamn depressing?...

Archived