The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Rock at 15 year's old bigger than a average man

key2thecup

Dude has killer genetics but there's no way he didn't roid it

Unless he magically went through puberty again at age 38

IMO roids is just something most people throw out as an easy excuse to explain someones physique. While it isn't impossible and with extreme roiding no amount of DHT blocker will save you from balding the rock does have a freakishly impressive workout routine and the best trainers and resources money can buy.

Christian Bale is a good famous example of what a man can do. He constantly drops his weight and regains it in muscle for movie parts. He went from a 120 pound skeleton to a 200 pound muscular man in a year.

Even roids are prone to giving you a decent amount of water weight. I am not a hardcore weight lifter but I do chalk up most people who scream roids at everyone who is muscular as ignorance. You don't need roids to get that big and it isn't shocking that a man who was a world class athlete his entire life can achieve that.

IMO roids is just something most people throw out as an easy excuse to explain someones physique. While it isn't impossible and with extreme roiding no amount of DHT blocker will save you from balding the rock does have a freakishly impressive workout routine and the best trainers and resources money can buy.

Christian Bale is a good famous example of what a man can do. He constantly drops his weight and regains it in muscle for movie parts. He went from a 120 pound skeleton to a 200 pound muscular man in a year.

Even roids are prone to giving you a decent amount of water weight. I am not a hardcore weight lifter but I do chalk up most people who scream roids at everyone who is muscular as ignorance. You don't need roids to get that big and it isn't shocking that a man who was a world class athlete his entire life can achieve that.

Then I hate to say this but you're wrong. Its physically impossible for someone to be his size without supplementation like roids. I don't care if you have the best genes you just can't do it. Example, look at Arnie he arguably had the best genes for body building but still used roids. Also The Rock has admitted to using roids.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140046-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-says-he-used-steriods-is-it-just-his-era-that-used

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/1dsjmd/the_rock_on_using_steroids_for_pain_and_gain/

Archived