The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

um yes actually not too hard a concept to grasp

door open player see's open door has a decision to make whether to hit a player into said open door and he made a very poor decision

So Bouma is watching the puck, the player and the open door all at once huh? Not likely.

Hearing a lot of trash talk from Flames fans about the hit on Danny,

Let me just say this, if those punks were spewing that crap in my presence they'd be picking up their chicklets.

So tired of a Flames fans and their bull. They think whatever happens to the Canucks is karma for beating their sorry asses for 6 years.

More than any fan base I hate flames fans.

GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD, I SAID I HOPE BOTH TEAMS ESCAPE INJURY FREE...WHY? Because I know that coach over there amd I know that team...I was worried for our players....

Good call. I didn't see that. I've always blamed coaches for the boarding epidemic.

‏@KristenOdlandCH

Clearly I hadn't seen the severity of the injury on Sedin or a proper replay of the hit Byron laid out. Sorry for offending. Hope he is OK.

Well, at least she apologized.

BS. She's just trying to save face.

‏@KristenOdlandCH

Clearly I hadn't seen the severity of the injury on Sedin or a proper replay of the hit Byron laid out. Sorry for offending. Hope he is OK.

Well, at least she apologized.

I like the whole tone of "Obviously I wasn't at fault for my words but 'Sorrrry.'"

Despite the fact that the severity of the hit was immediately apparent.

Archived