The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

u even said burke left the core. Lel, our core > rookies that might not pan out

missed completely what i am talking about

Gillis left prospects and young players and did a better job at it then Burke and Nonis who tossed draft picks away for useless rentals not talking about the core

yes the rookies might not pan out but we won't know for probably 3-5 years but Gillis still did a better job stocking up the empty cupboard

i've seen tons of people berating her solely for being a woman...

that shouldn't even be part of this at all, i'm a woman and i can damn well interpret a hockey game just as well as the next guy, she's just a plain idiot, and there's tons of guys like this too.

Very true, and I do agree with you. I know more about hockey than any other guy in my family, including my brother. I just found the tweet funny.

Hearing a lot of trash talk from Flames fans about the hit on Danny,

Let me just say this, if those punks were spewing that shit in my presence they'd be picking up their chicklets.

So tired of a Flames fans and their bullshit. They think whatever happens to the Canucks is karma for beating their sorry asses for 6 years.

More than any fan base I hate flames fans.

GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD, I SAID I HOPE BOTH TEAMS ESCAPE INJURY FREE...WHY? Because I know that coach over there amd I know that team...I was worried for our players....

Archived