The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kings | 04/06/15 | 7:00 PM PST | SNP

Orka

Thanks man. The memory always puts a smile on my face. Love the Brown dive too. :bigblush:

I was watching the Colorado vs LA game last night... I lost count of the number of times Brown dove to try and sell the penalties. It was just disgraceful to watch.

If anyone is going to the game tomorrow and a possible Kings/Canucks playoff matchup were to happen, maybe you'll could get a chant going

For eg;

Queens Suck

Diiiiivers. Etc.

Including Canuck support chants as well.

The team needs you, it's not the other way around.

If anyone is going to the game tomorrow and a possible Kings/Canucks playoff matchup were to happen, maybe you'll could get a chant going

For eg;

Queens Suck

Diiiiivers. Etc.

Don't mean to be a Debby downer but good luck starting chants at Rogers Arena.

For eg;

Queens Suck

Diiiiivers. Etc.

I second this, I would love to hear a very fitting Diiiiiiiivers ringing around Rogers

When was the last time we lost 3 in regulation this year? Can't remember. Did it happen?

We can't lose this one, gotta give Miller a game or two before the playoffs, and for that to happen, we have to clinch a spot first.

This will be first 3 in a row looses there is no way we beat the kings the way they are playing AND the way we are playing. I think will be ugly 5-1 kings are goal by Hansen

How so??

Are you for real?

Stick checking is one of the biggest parts of the game. Without doing it be ready do give up every single battle on the boards, get caught out of position because you are doing nothing but going for the body. Damn. What am I doing. No one is that stupid. I just got trolled

Are you for real?

Stick checking is one of the biggest parts of the game. Without doing it be ready do give up every single battle on the boards, get caught out of position because you are doing nothing but going for the body. Damn. What am I doing. No one is that stupid. I just got trolled

yes. Yes you did.

Archived