The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kings | 04/06/15 | 7:00 PM PST | SNP

Orka

This game will prove the Canucks worth...Lack needs to play good and the team needs to be physical and take the man...no stick checking and they need to do it for 60 minutes. Play aggressive from the opening whistle to the end of game.

If they play this way, they will win and enter the playoffs with confidence.

This is a very important game...I hope the country club atmosphere doesn't affect their play.

This game will prove the Canucks worth...Lack needs to play good and the team needs to be physical and take the man...no stick checking and they need to do it for 60 minutes. Play aggressive from the opening whistle to the end of game.

If they play this way, they will win and enter the playoffs with confidence.

This is a very important game...I hope the country club atmosphere doesn't affect their play.

No stick checking? Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 16m16 minutes ago

Baertschi said he's happy with the switch to No. 47. Was his number in Calgary; calls it his "lucky number." #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 43m

43 minutes ago

"We're looking for points, we need points. We did well on this trip, and now we're refocused for the next game" - Vrbata #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 54m

54 minutes ago

"Tomorrow is huge for us, it'll be our biggest battle of the season" - Weber, on facing Kings Monday. #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 12m12 minutes ago

Miller said he's not ready to play. "Ideally I'd like to get a game before the playoffs, but that's not an option for me yet." #Canucks

Ryan Miller said he's feeling better each day. His timing on ice is main issue.

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 3m

3 minutes ago

Maintenance day for Lack and Sbisa, both should be ready to go Monday against the Kings. #Canucks

Sounds like the Canucks are ready. They know how crucial this game is.

This is a huge game, the Canucks could have made it a lot easier on themselves if they could have got had a better record than 2-2 on their road trip ,but they have to move on. The Canucks will likely lose to L.A. , the Kings are just too deep of a team. I am very happy with the Canucks this season, they have improved more than I expected, they will still likely make the play offs, they should beat Arizona and Edmonton, if they don' t win the last 2 games well they don't deserve the play offs. The Canucks have a very bright future , with Lack, Horvat, Vertanin but they aren't cup contenders yet, lets hope for the best and maybe they will prove me wrong and they beat L.A. tomorrow,( with the play offs we all know you just have to get in), then you never know.

I have been a fan since day one in 1970 and I desperately want a cup win in my life time, lets hope for great things in the future. Go Canucks.

4-2 Van with an EMPTY NET GOAL

First

Kopitar (1-0 LA)

Daniel (1-1) PPG

Second

Toffoli (2-1 LA)

Vey (2-2)

Third

Daniel (3-2 Van)

Bonino (4-2 Van) ENG

I know the Sedins usually don't play well against LA, but just a gut feeling they'll come out strong in this one

Yeah hopefully they build off of a strong game vs Peg. Win or lose we need them on point if we want to get anywhere in the playoffs.

Archived