The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kings | 04/06/15 | 7:00 PM PST | SNP

Orka

The refs will cause a soft penalty on the Canucks and the Kings will score on it. It's happened the last 2 games.

This will 100% happen. Now that the queens are in, the league will need to secure their playoff spot. Expect weak ass calls.

We have to win. The Flames, Kings, and Jets are all nipping at our heels now and I have a feeling the Coyotes and Oilers are going to do their best to knock us out of the playoff picture if we're on the brink by then.

I always get it wrong so no score prediction, just win Canucks. WIN!

I will cross my fingers that the officials will be fair to both teams. If they are up to their suspicious game management antics, regardless of the outcome, I will divesting even more from the NHL. Last year they lost my Center Ice fee. Next year, they could lose my southern road games--just one fan but it adds when the NHL is more exposed and loses credibility across the continent but for obvious key markets.

Should be a great battle. Please Canucks, show the world your true colors tomorrow night and do us proud.

4-2 empty net win.

1967-1966 Kings.

Canucks jump out to a 1966-0 lead after 2 periods. Jonathan Quick proceeds to go on a massive rampage, killing everyone on the Canucks bench except, for some reason, Linden Vey. Refs say play on and the Kings score 1967 goals, including one with 0.1 seconds left in the 3rd to win the game.

All the fans in the building riot, destroying Rogers Arena and forcing the Army to firebomb the remains.

i dont think it is possible to score 1967 goals in a period, or even 3 periods. lets figure it out!

The record for fastest goal is 4 seconds. There are 1200 seconds in a period. So that would be 300 goals a period max. However you did say everyone on the canucks team was dead except for linden vey and hes not very good at faceoffs. So lets say 2 seconds per goal. Thats still only 600 goals in the period. Now there are tricks that could be used involving relativity and time dilation but i dont think the NHL would be willing to pay for them.

I think we need to have Vrbata playing with the twins for these last few games. Burr has been great with them, but we need a few big goals and Radim can deliver! What is exceptional is that Henrik has been scoring.

And what we really need is to have Kassian and Richardson back in these intense games.

Any word on Kassian?

Keys to the game.

- Canucks get the 1st goal

- play assertively ( with confidence )

- no sloppy line changes

- don't panic in defensive zone ( smart, quick plays up to offense instead of just trying to get the puck out of the zone )

- smart passes / smart plays ( no fancy stupid passes that get intercepted )

- don't be intimidated

- no stupid and untimely penalities.

- have a killer instinct ( too many games their motivation is driven only when they are behind instead of putting a team away by getting up 2-3 goals ). Many games they have allowed the other team to score the first two goals OR they get up a couple of goals and then start to play defensively.

A couple of the goals scored in the Winnipeg game were because of sloppy play. Bad line change and taking too many risks.

The Canucks can beat the Kings but they have to play with swagger and be smart with their positioning, passes, and hits.

I don't have a good feeling about this one. One team wants it and is playing like they do while the other is not. I think the kings take this one 5-1.

They didn't play like they wanted it in their last two road games...

Archived