The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best way to meet a player or two?

luongotv

Tight shirt, short skirt.

Mash1000.jpg

But seriously, it's been covered a lot in the past that you pretty much either have to luck out, go to an event where you can meet them, or wait by the gate where they exit after games. No, stalking is not an option.

Wait for them to have public appearances or autograph signings. Its best to just leave them alone otherwise.

We had one of the retired Canucks speak to my office. He does teamwork sessions and is very good.

He told us stories of how every day in Vancouver people would approach him when he was in his prime.....and how a lot of them were weirdos and it made him super uncomfortable.

Shea Webber just bought a house behind mine, Danny Heatly lives a couple blocks away and over 100 live in the Kelowna area now. They dont mind an autograph if they're just walking to and from but dont bug them otherwise. Most people dont even know if they're standing beside one lol

A couple people I know get tons of pics after practice if you know where they are.

Shea Webber just bought a house behind mine, Danny Heatly lives a couple blocks away and over 100 live in the Kelowna area now. They dont mind an autograph if they're just walking to and from but dont bug them otherwise. Most people dont even know if they're standing beside one lol

A couple people I know get tons of pics after practice if you know where they are.

I could only imagine what Weber would do if you asked him for an autograph on an off day. Into the brick wall goes your head!

Archived