The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

17 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Wow! Houston with the win and Curry misses the tying shot (although I think he was out of time).

In other news, I was watching a video of LiAngelo Ball working out for 20 NBA teams. Dude's actually got a pretty good shot. I also noticed LaVar ball has been super quiet lately. I think he realizes LiAngelo would be easily passed on if he hyped him up to be something he's not. 

Maybe LaVar accepts this boy is just not good enough for a team to put up with the circus he creates, to draft the boy?  

Pulling for Huston and Boston.  No reason other than wanting to see something fresh in the Final.

59 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe LaVar accepts this boy is just not good enough for a team to put up with the circus he creates, to draft the boy?  

Pulling for Huston and Boston.  No reason other than wanting to see something fresh in the Final.

Yep I think so too. 

I'm also cheering for Celtics because they are my team and Houston out west because I want that damn dynasty dismantled already. Durant said he wont take a pay cut again so if they lose I can see them taking a step back and losing one or both of Iggy and Livingston.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xbox said:

Yep I think so too. 

I'm also cheering for Celtics because they are my team and Houston out west because I want that damn dynasty dismantled already. Durant said he wont take a pay cut again so if they lose I can see them taking a step back and losing one or both of Iggy and Livingston.

I think every NBA fan that ain't a Warriors or Cavs bandwagon is cheering for the Celts and Rockets.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

I think every NBA fan that ain't a Warriors or Cavs bandwagon is cheering for the Celts and Rockets.

Can't bring myself to cheer for any Boston team given how bigoted their fanbase is.  Just because your teams cheated their way to championships in 2 sports doesn't mean your city isn't a cesspool full of classless racists.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Oh man..if Cavs draft Micheal Porter Jr...dam...

Almost impossible he slides to 8th. Jerry West and the Clipps are already interested in trading up for him and so is Danny Ainge's Celtics. 

MPJ is a future superstar imo. As is Doncic. Really like Bamba too. Lonnie Walker is this years (much worse) version of Donavan Mitchell.

Cavs will end up taking Miles Bridges or Wendell Carter. 

According to ESPN, the Pistons are taking a hard look at making Dwayne Casey their next head coach. I would do it if I was them.

Best coach in Raptor history. It really sucks that he was made the scapegoat for the inability of Dero and Kyle to get it done in the postseason.

• Upvote 2

On 5/23/2018 at 7:10 PM, J-23 said:

Oh man..if Cavs draft Micheal Porter Jr...dam...

Good on the Cavs if they get him because right now that trade is incredibly one sided. To quote an unknown Cavs player (Probably J.R) 'Danny Ainge is a thief'

On 23/05/2018 at 12:30 PM, Xbox said:

Yep I think so too. 

I think Livingston is long gone after this year.  Iggy can still play hard shutdown minutes so I can see them doing whatever they can to keep him.