The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Canucks 3 vs Avalanche 1

canucktican

Sick and tired of these Miller/Markstrom posts again.  Goaltending wasn't the decider.  In the first half of the season, people were making lack of goal support excuses for Markstrom, but now they ignore that fact when Miller is dealing with the same problem.  The issue is not our goalies, so people should stop making up controversies about it.  Miller will continue to get majority of the games and I'm quite happy with how he is playing.  Focus on the players in from of our goalies that have been the problem all season.

Just now, Pete M said:

Should make it a competition...keeps them sharp and makes them play their best

Good way to look at it.

That's one of the reason we have 2 good goalies, internal competition, but WD needs to play Makrstrom more regardless. 

Not good for Miller to play so many games, not good for Markstrom to sit so long.

Should be 2(Miller)-1(Markstrom) and then next season the #1 job should be up for grabs.

Markstrom's 1st season with us I doubt management and coaches rush him into a starting role considering he is such a huge piece of our future.

1 minute ago, LM11 said:

Sick and tired of these Miller/Markstrom posts again.  Goaltending wasn't the decider.  In the first half of the season, people were making lack of goal support excuses for Markstrom, but now they ignore that fact when Miller is dealing with the same problem.  The issue is not our goalies, so people should stop making up controversies about it.  Miller will continue to get majority of the games and I'm quite happy with how he is playing.  Focus on the players in from of our goalies that have been the problem all season.

Goalies can steal games...keep on being sick and tired...need to brush the sand out of your eyes after burying your head in the sand in order to see better

More young players in the lineup please

Keep Jake on that line.

Ditch Vrbata and Burrows (it hurts me to say that)

Bring up Guance and give Shinkaruk a few games.

Hammer looking good.  Maybe consider trading Edler instead.

Archived