The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Canucks 3 vs Avalanche 1

canucktican

1 minute ago, Realtor Rod said:

Sounds like he is done for the year. 

I wonder if MOntreal is desperate enuff to get a goaltender or are they just giving up. Maybe giving up is not the right way to say it. Going with what they have. 

7 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Everyone But Edler fanboys don't want to hear that he actually makes mistakes. 

Everyone makes mistakes. Did you watch the Sedins in the Avs game? 

The point is we need a No1 D and Edler (cap hit $5M) has been forced into being that guy for nearly 25 mins a night for quite a few seasons without complaint. Give the guy a break.

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

I accept your opinion, but strongly disagree.  Edler plays the toughest match ups five on five.  He plays number one PP.. And he plays hard PK minutes too.  He's a minute eater, and it's all the most important minutes.  Plus, he's big.  Although it's moot; he's out for a while.

Alf you have obviously had that hair cut. Your vision seems fully restored. (either that or Mrs Alf, who knows her hockey, has been filling in for you while you have been recovering from excessive celebration)

Anyway I wanted to up you 5 times for that insightful post but unfortunately I'm limited to one.:P

48 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Everyone makes mistakes. Did you watch the Sedins in the Avs game? 

The point is we need a No1 D and Edler (cap hit $5M) has been forced into being that guy for nearly 25 mins a night for quite a few seasons without complaint. Give the guy a break.

Nice to have Hamhuis to take over the number 1 slot when Edler went out. Another guy who gets trashed on these boards.

5 hours ago, theminister said:

You mean my question as to why the team with the highest picks doesn't always win was too simplistic?

I guess that position requires some more thought. 

Please be careful. Such objective analysis may result in the implosion of the tanker worldview, and ultimate collapse of the religion.

Archived