The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

When grocery store have 'deals' it's usually damaged or about to expire.  I bought a pack of activia yogurt and it's set to expire in two days(I know I should've checked) and also a bag of doritos that was all crumbled.  Also I stopped consuming milk but when I ate cereal every box of Special K was powder at the bottom of the bag.

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

When grocery store have 'deals' it's usually damaged or about to expire.  I bought a pack of activia yogurt and it's set to expire in two days(I know I should've checked) and also a bag of doritos that was all crumbled.  Also I stopped consuming milk but when I ate cereal every box of Special K was powder at the bottom of the bag.

You eat special K?:bigblush:

• Upvote 1

I've been at the airport for less than an hour, and I am already annoyed. I got here early due to what happened last time. The airline messed up my reservation and it took them 45 minutes to fix it. This time it was quick, but I asked about exchanging my Coach ticket for First Class for my return flight since it was a $200 difference. The airline would not let me pay the difference, instead it is fee that and fee this. So I was like ok, I'll wait til the day of. Then I wanted to check my bag. Can't do that. I have to wait til 8pm.

Edited by brilac
  • 2 weeks later...

Passwords. 

Way too many passwords for the stupidest little things like video games.  At work I need to remember 10 passwords for various computer programs that I use(of course I can't remember so I just keep a list of all my passwords right beside my computer which kind of defeats the purpose).  And then there is banking, youtube, google, playstation, alarms, cel. phone, billing, CDC, etc, etc. ENOUGH!!!

• Upvote 1

Also the cologne that smells like moss and dudes who bathe in it.  A lot of women over do it on the perfume as well. I don't wear any cologne though sometimes I'll wear cheetah musk to show ladies I have the lure of the animal.

6 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i hate getting electric shocked T__T idk wut it is at work, but im conducting a lot of electricity that even if i touch dough im getting shocked :x

Low body resistance, are your hands wet often or do you sweat easily? Those could be factors, if so maybe try putting some kind of powder on your hands? 

Edited by Standing_Tall#37

Rent

Rent is out of control in Seattle and surrounding areas.

I get annoyed each month when the utility bill comes. The electric is divided up per floor, how many units are on the floor, and square footage, so it entices me to look around at the going rates for rent.

My lease ends in December, and I was considering moving to West Seattle or a surrounding area, and was even considering Bremerton, a ferry ride from Seattle. And the thing is, rent is the same all around. So depending on what the rent will be in Nov-Dec, I am better off staying in Seattle or West Seattle. I like West Seattle because it is a little away from downtown, and Vashon is a short ferry ride away. I lived on Capitol Hill for almost 10 years, and it was great at first, being a young 20 something with all the bars, then I changed around 24-25, but stayed in the same place for many years. I need a calm area, where I can be relaxed. 

Edited by brilac
  • Upvote 1

The cable company. 

I'm actually neutral with them right now.  I spoke with them twice yesterday to downgrade my services.  The first call was not so pleasant, so I called back 30 minutes later, thinking I did not want to walk to their local store and go over the services in person.  I called them the second time, and spoke to a nice rep.  I explained that I don't watch these extra channels, that I'm really basic, and I really watch TV for Hockey.  He said he really liked the MN Wild, and I thought that was nice. I called them today to confirm that what I was downgraded to was not a contract and if it was the basic rate.  And it is not a contract and was advised it is the basic rate.

In the past I have gotten so annoyed with them, that one day I called them 7 times because they could not get it right the first 6 times.  And it takes energy to call them.  I think I should start drinking before calling them and have my wine in hand while speaking with them, and take sips when I feel a headache coming on, or a lack of communication and pauses.

It's really nice that the amount of calls has lowered to 3.  And I say again, that is really nice. 

Edited by brilac
18 hours ago, brilac said:

The cable company. 

I'm actually neutral with them right now.  I spoke with them twice yesterday to downgrade my services.  The first call was not so pleasant, so I called back 30 minutes later, thinking I did not want to walk to their local store and go over the services in person.  I called them the second time, and spoke to a nice rep.  I explained that I don't watch these extra channels, that I'm really basic, and I really watch TV for Hockey.  He said he really liked the MN Wild, and I thought that was nice. I called them today to confirm that what I was downgraded to was not a contract and if it was the basic rate.  And it is not a contract and was advised it is the basic rate.

In the past I have gotten so annoyed with them, that one day I called them 7 times because they could not get it right the first 6 times.  And it takes energy to call them.  I think I should start drinking before calling them and have my wine in hand while speaking with them, and take sips when I feel a headache coming on, or a lack of communication and pauses.

It's really nice that the amount of calls has lowered to 3.  And I say again, that is really nice. 

I hate bartering with the cable companies.  Either I suck at it or people are lying about the deals they get.  I was told to talk to their loyalty department and all they did was transfer me to a different rep. lol. 

17 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

people telling me I'm cranky when I'm feeling cranky, that really annoys me in the moment. 

It is the worse.  I hate using the d-word(depression) but we all have bad days.  I don't hide my emotions when I am sad I look sad.  I don't need people telling me in a condescending tone 'Oh whats wrong?'  I get some people do genuinely care but for the most part it is usually a ploy to get under my skin.  Like everyone I am around with suddenly becomes Alex Burrows on the ice lol.

• Upvote 2

The needless use of the term "going forward" and "moving forward".  I've probably already posted here about it but don't care to look.  If you watch a lot of hockey or listen to a lot of local radio, you'll hear that term about 200-300 times a day.  It's even worse than a hockey player being interviewed and saying "obviously" repeatedly.  So mind numbing. 

16 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

The needless use of the term "going forward" and "moving forward".  I've probably already posted here about it but don't care to look.  If you watch a lot of hockey or listen to a lot of local radio, you'll hear that term about 200-300 times a day.  It's even worse than a hockey player being interviewed and saying "obviously" repeatedly.  So mind numbing. 

Alrrrighttt moving forward now..things that annoy us ppl..stay on topic!