Sign in to follow this  
Tre Mac

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, -AJ- said:

Very slow day at work today. Nothing to do and the boss isn't around to give me any tasks. The whole accounting department is just killing time, lol.

Those days are nice here and there but I found it makes the work week go by slowly if you're not busy.  Me on the other hand have been going full throttle all month with even more to do next month.  The bright side is the days are flying by but the downer is I am pretty wiped at the end of the day to do anything social.

Been working OT and notice that even though I get paid double time, the amount on my cheque is practically straight time.  Dam you taxman.

Image result for taxman

Any who, gonna make me some Tom Collins and head to the beach for some geets in the sun.  I haven't had a drink since winter.

So I can be a little odd at times, and loopy when. I am sick or when the allergies are hitting my head.  Today, I went to Bartell Drugs.  I needed drugs for my sickness or allergies.  I got drugs, but there were choices of the pshuphed, whatever you call it.  So I spoke with the 

Pharmacist, and took her recommendation of which choice.  I was confused and loopy.  

Then I pulled up my list on my cell phone, and I needed Coconut oil, Vitamin E cream, and vaseline, all for my face.  Vaseline for under the eyes.  I heard can work just as great as an under eye cream as well as for chapped lips, and I wanted to try it, as well as the Vitamin E cream for a moisturizer.  the vaseline was $2.79, and I was like - I can get that for $1.99 at the QFC!  I have been using Estee Lauder, but that is really expensive, but then again, I paid to get the upgrade to First Class to Alaska and back on Saturday.  The trip for Coach was free anyways.  I used by airline miles, but I rarely fly coach to Montreal, and I sit close to the ice at Hockey games, and spurge on handbags.  

I'm still loopy and cannot talk that great, and took pshuphed, whatever you spell it or call it. 

• Hydration 1

11 hours ago, brilac said:

So I can be a little odd at times, and loopy when. I am sick or when the allergies are hitting my head.  Today, I went to Bartell Drugs.  I needed drugs for my sickness or allergies.  I got drugs, but there were choices of the pshuphed, whatever you call it.  So I spoke with the 

Pharmacist, and took her recommendation of which choice.  I was confused and loopy.  

Then I pulled up my list on my cell phone, and I needed Coconut oil, Vitamin E cream, and vaseline, all for my face.  Vaseline for under the eyes.  I heard can work just as great as an under eye cream as well as for chapped lips, and I wanted to try it, as well as the Vitamin E cream for a moisturizer.  the vaseline was $2.79, and I was like - I can get that for $1.99 at the QFC!  I have been using Estee Lauder, but that is really expensive, but then again, I paid to get the upgrade to First Class to Alaska and back on Saturday.  The trip for Coach was free anyways.  I used by airline miles, but I rarely fly coach to Montreal, and I sit close to the ice at Hockey games, and spurge on handbags.  

I'm still loopy and cannot talk that great, and took pshuphed, whatever you spell it or call it. 

Allergies are insane this year!  I haven't taking any meds for my allergies in years and I thought I kind of built up an immunity to them but not this year.  Thank god we have a sauna in our building, 30min in that and it melts all the stuffiness away.  Hopefully all this pollen will wash away this weekend because I don't feel like taking allergy meds anymore.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Allergies are insane this year!  I haven't taking any meds for my allergies in years and I thought I kind of built up an immunity to them but not this year.  Thank god we have a sauna in our building, 30min in that and it melts all the stuffiness away.  Hopefully all this pollen will wash away this weekend because I don't feel like taking allergy meds anymore.

Yeah this is tough this year.  The drugs I have been taking, at least my head is clear.  I'm still a little loopy, and cannot really talk.